Florida roadtrip in March (various cities)

I am planning a road trip to FL and planning to visit St Petersburg, Ft Myers, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Key West and possibly others on the way if I connect with any cool people. If anyone can host, message me and we can chat more. I have skype to chat and connect with. I am a laid back guy and looking for a adventurous trip. I am willing to pay the host for their couch/bed and use of internet facilities. I have never been to FL, this is my first time. So I don't even know if I am supposed to visit any other cities other than the ones mentioned above. Let connect guys....

This topic was edited
RE: Florida roadtrip in March (various cities)

I have stayed with people on the various "couchsurfing" groups that you are a member of. You may want to try the real Couchsurfing group too.

This post was edited

I am planning a road trip to FL and planning to visit St Petersburg, Ft Myers, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Key West and possibly others on the way if I connect with any cool people. If anyone can host, message me and we can chat more. I have skype to chat and connect with. I am a laid back guy and looking for a adventurous trip. I am willing to pay the host for their couch/bed and use of internet facilities. I have never been to FL, this is my first time. So I don't even know if I am supposed to visit any other cities other than the ones mentioned above. Let connect guys....If you are heading South down I95 you might want to plan a stop at Apollo Beach located at Canaveral National Seashore in New Smyrna Beach. The beach South of parking lot 5 is clothing optional. The only downside is limited parking. $5 per car to enter the park.

This post was edited

We live in Pensacola - the extreme NW of FL- and are not on your list if cities to visit. But I have a word of advice you can take for what it is worth. When asking to spend time in folk's homes, I think it a good idea to tell prospective hosts a good deal more about yourself than is shown by your current profile. A faceless close-up of your chest and abdomen does not give much to a host to make them wish to open their front door and invite you in. We don't open our doors to faceless people - Have a terrific day and good luck on your search for lodging along your travels. Dave

This post was edited

Good point. Sorry I dont have much info on the profile, that's why I offered to chat on skype and get to know more prior to making any plans. I am a very well educated, friendly, positive and adventurous guy. This is something I want to do for a while and finally decided to do it.

This post was edited

In Fort Lauderdale and Miami area you'll have Haulover Beach in North Miami area that is a nude beach.

This post was edited