Small penis embarrassment in locker room.

I really want to be a nudist I am usually nude when I am alone however today I was in locker room and when I am wearing my swimsuit I take it out and wear it publicly but I noticed that my dick looks too small.
The other problem... Nobody is actually change it publicly:S
What should I do?
If I have even an average penis I will not care about others but I dont feel ok:(
Sorry for my english and thanks for advice already:)

This topic was edited
RE: Small penis embarrassment in locker room.

This is one time when it might be right to take a look and reassure
you that yours isn't that small. (But your pics are set to friends
only.) Anyhow I thought my penis is small. Then I looked around on
a nudist beach and discovered it's not that small compared to many.
The other noticeable point is how confident nudist men are
regardless of size. Our penises are just one (small) part of us.
It's the whole man, and the personality, that counts.

It isvery true that men do the towel-dance in the locker
room. What a pity that they are so self conscious given that it's
an all male environment. I just don't bother. I just let it all
hang out, not proud but not ashamed either.

This post was edited

This is one time when it might be right to take a look and reassureyou that yours isn't that small. (But your pics are set to friendsonly.) Anyhow I thought my penis is small. Then I looked around ona nudist beach and discovered it's not that small compared to many.The other noticeable point is how confident nudist men areregardless of size. Our penises are just one (small) part of us.It's the whole man, and the personality, that counts.It isvery true that men do the towel-dance in the lockerroom. What a pity that they are so self conscious given that it'san all male environment. I just don't bother. I just let it allhang out, not proud but not ashamed either.Now we are friends and u can commend on my size... If it is ok? and u can tell the truth easily np:)

This post was edited

Your not small at all, Perfect the way you are. Just chill and enjoy the experience. I used to beat myself up around your predicament, but now slowly getting to terms with it after some encouragement from others

This post was edited

I really want to be a nudist I am usually nude when I am alone however today I was in locker room and when I am wearing my swimsuit I take it out and wear it publicly but I noticed that my dick looks too small.The other problem... Nobody is actually change it publicly:SWhat should I do?If I have even an average penis I will not care about others but I dont feel ok:(Sorry for my english and thanks for advice already:)

Hey don't stress too much we deal with what we are given at birth and try not to worry about comparing yourself to the other men in the locker room.

Just enjoy the freedom of going nude and relax.

Stay nude

Wayne

This post was edited

The other problem is nobody goes around naked in locker room in my university everyone soo nervous so I am kinda only one who takes our boxer and wear suitcase? SO, have anyone been same kind of case before?

This post was edited

You're a handsome young man with what appears to be a very fit physique. While I can't comment on your penis size I can tell you that's all of the responses to your concerns are indeed correct - it really does not matter. I have a big belly and a small penis and while I'd love to have been given a small belly and large penis it took me a long time to realize that focusing on what I don't have was preventing me from being part of a really great community of folks. A True Nudist could care less about your size. A True friend could care less about your size. A True love could care less about your size. You can always compensate for a small dick with a bigher smile.....

This post was edited

I also have a small penis, I go to and from the gym shower totally naked carrying my towel, I don't think anyone notices or cares, our gym is very busy. I wouldn't worry about what others think about yourpenis size.

This post was edited

Never something to obsess over. You are quite normal and perfect size my friend...Never worry about that.. We all look small to ourselves. Steve

This post was edited
RE:Small penis embarrassment in locker room.

My husband has admitted to me on many occasions that he was definitely the "small guy" in his high schools gym locker room. He was one of the only white students in a predominantly black school in East Baltimore. Needless to say he got his fair share of ridicule in the communal showers (which were mandatory) after every gym class. He's been called everything from tootsie roll to baby dick to even vagina boy. He said the last one was popular because he had never trimmed his pubes in high school and his bush was so big that it was hard to see the head of his penis at times. Especially after exercising when his penis would shrink so much that it just looked like a woman's vagina down there. Meanwhile he said most all of the other students were hung like elephants and weren't shy about showing it off. Over time he just got used to it and now has no issue with his size. I personally think his penis is cute and wouldn't trade it for anything.

This post was edited
RE:Small penis embarrassment in locker room.

My wife thinks it's adorable.

This post was edited