Exam

I attended an appointment with a play doc last week.
Was very good and very realistic and thorough, maybe took alot longer than a normal physical. The doc had all the equipment and was very experienced.The whole experience was very sureal, from being clothed getting asked all the question to removing items of clothing on command, I would remove my shirt whilst in trousers while blood pressure etc was taken about 40 minutes was spent in my pants then 15 minutes nude. It was all done in a professional manner. Not one part of it was sexual even though right at end I did get erect but if somebody touches my junk that will happen lolI was at hospital at dermotologist last week and had to drop my pants whilst he looked and felt around that area, it did getting semi, luckily the consultant laughed it off and said at least it works lolWould highly recommend, there is something exciting about being stripped whilst the other person stays clothed.

This topic was edited
RE: Exam

Sounds very cool but I thought, from watching videos online, that there would be a sexual overtone to these exams. Taking more time for the genital exam or prostate exam, for example.

This post was edited

I suppose it depends on each individual examiner, I chose this guy as he has no desire to make it in anyway sexual. I wanted it to be as real as possible.

This post was edited

I am looking for exam Skype joe_trent

This post was edited

Hi from stoke on trent...love all this kind of things....love to be examined like yourself or at apush would do the examaning....I would love to go to someone for real like yourself...You described the experience fully and it was great to read and imagine. I have done examaning and being examined online but never for real as would find that so excitable I would get tooooooo excited...lol Hope you get more and describe them as you write about them so well....I also had to see a dermatologist some years ago now where I had to get naked and he had to examine my whole body up close with magnifying glass over his eyes and small light on his forehead.....I had some itchy skin at the time over my chest and so he looked all over for any other areas he did not find. As seeing I had a tight foreskin he called in his doctor friend who both said I needed a circumcission operation btutI refused even though they kept on trying to persuade me. I prefer to have my 4skin tight or not..lol.....When haveing to lie on couch later for further examination on my penis I got so hard I could nto get it flacid when later standing up and paniced a little. The doctor tried to get me to relax which I eventually did and then got back to normal state....it was both funny and embarrasing. I also like the idea of being naked while the other is fully clothed , so excitieng... I have posed naked for an artist too but not as excitieing as also he was a naked artist too....lol I have another story of me being naked infront of a real retired doctor if ever you want to know more about that....Thanks for telling your tale which brought back a few of my past experiecnes...J..england

This post was edited

Hi....I have had a couple of these exams for real...one was in a hospital where I had to get totally naked and be examined all over while haveing a skin complaint and then later check for circumcission operation, also totally naked but both were highly professional while another exam with a retired doctor looking at my tight foreskin started very professional but turned into something more...lol...I have had and done exams on line which have really been about playful sex,, and both up for it whoever which has happened a few times with different ones on both ends of the ps camera....These exams can be whatever you want I suppose but when in a professional area then thats how it should stay.....cheers J..england

This post was edited