Fathers, sons and brothers sharing nudity

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>   Page of 6
mcdestination

mcdestination

Topless [51] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Indianapolis, Indiana United States | 36

Just wondering how many guys out there have experienced hanging out nude with their fathers or brothers? If you have, what was the experience like for you? Was it a great experience, did it bring you closer to your father/brother , was it just ok, or was it not so good? And for those of you who haven't had the opportunity to share nudity with a father or brother, how do you feel about the subject?
LifeHappens

LifeHappens

Undies Only [230] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Miami, Florida United States | 36

I will call you out if you post anything inappropriate in the form of words, photos, or anything else.

Rich

RE: Fathers, sons and brothers sharing nudity

Nudity is awkward with people in the family. I could give a care less, but they always feel the need to cover up.
Gerry-4

Gerry-4

Super Nudist [733] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada | 51

My fatherwas naked when he slept and on a lot of other occasions as well. However, he was out of our lives by the time I was seven. I rarely saw my mother naked when I was younger, and never when I was a teen. I think the two came from very different cultures and backgrounds, and while my mother would allow the children to sleep naked whenever the heat became unbearable, she certainly didn't allow it at other times.

Years later, when my aunt's husband died, it had been known that he had slept naked and was naked when found dead in his bed by his wife. This had a bit of a disconcerting effect on one of my other uncles who was nearby and had to help my aunt during this difficult time. My mother, knowing that my dead uncle was Austrian and that my father was Swedish, attributed that to being "European," and told my disconcerted uncle that this was normal for Europeans.

I like to think that I've been inspired somewhat by my Swedish father and my Austrian uncle, "the Europeans."
MartinSpain

MartinSpain

Topless [98] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Estepona, Málaga Spain | 47

<b><i><br></i></b><br>

I've spent some great times with my twin brother nude. When he comes over to visit, the first thing he does is shed his clothes.

We have never had a problem with nudity.

My older brother is completely the reverse. He would NEVER entertain the idea of it. He even found it very strange that I slept naked!
tedsvc

tedsvc

Topless [62] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Newton, Massachusetts United States | 51

my brother and I shared a bedroom and we were naked all the time for several years in our room.. watching tv.. hanging out.. and we used to go to a river skinny dipping all the time too! That was years ago! But it was great bonding.
johnny8513

johnny8513

Undies Only [130] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | York, London, North Yorks United Kingdom | 71

Was an only child, but never saw either my Dad or my mum naled. They thought it was the work of the devil.
I do so think that those of you who grew up with nudity as a matter of fact are so priviledged.

If I had family of my own, I would certainly go about naked as much as I wanted to
greybear

greybear

Textile [1] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Kirkcudbright, Dumfries And Galloway United Kingdom | 66

fathers sons and brothers shareing nudity

When I was much younger and still on my parents farm in South Africa one of my brothers and I used to go horse rideing and we took the horses swimming we stripped off and then rode the horses into the river. To dry off we stayed nude and we would be nude when ever we could if we knew no one else was about on the farm. We loved it and continued to do so when ever in each others company we would also go driving out and about nude and then would have to stop and get dressed prior to our arrival at out destination. Happy memories.
nickms

nickms

Barefoot [25] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Wakefield, Mississippi United Kingdom | 45

I was raised in a naturist household and often spent time with my father and other family members hanging out naked. I was raised to not be worried or shy about my body, and had a great role model in my father who was very open about his body , how it worked and what i should expect as i matured, I do believe it made me a very open minded, and a great attitude to people.
thor575

thor575

Barefoot [24] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 72

Here i am a father and have 4 sons all raised by my late wife and myself in naturist enviroment they are now in their 40s and still practice the naturist life style my youngest son still lives at home and we live naked, all were comfortable being in each others company naked and still are.
Enrico1120

Enrico1120

Textile [8] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Udine, Udine Italy | 27

me and my family

I'm the only one nudist in my house, I never shared my nudity with some relatives here because anyone is agree with nudist lifestyile. So I have to wait they get sleep to spend some time nude in my bedroom... it's quite frustrating.
Louis33705

Louis33705

Undies Only [102] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Spring Hill, Florida United States | 68

Embrace the Journey, for Eternity is but a Breath Away!

My father, uncle, brother and I used to go to the YMCA for years and swim nude. Those years were my first introduction to social nudity. After swimming we would all go into the gym room and exercise followed by a shower before we dressed and went back home.
Louis33705

Louis33705

Undies Only [102] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Spring Hill, Florida United States | 68

Embrace the Journey, for Eternity is but a Breath Away!

P.S. I forgot to mention that my nephew is now living with me and he spends a great deal of time nude. He adjusted easily to this lifestyle since I do live in a nudist resort.
Audiobiker

Audiobiker

Undies Only [130] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Orange, California United States | 62

I have two younger brothers and we all used to bathe together in different combinations, all conversed with our father while he showered and were together nude in a community pool locker room, but that was in younger years. Unfortunately, people seem to feel that its cut to be naked when you're little and perverse when you get older. My parents never said that, but my mother's anxiousness about being undressed translated into us being more self conscious later in life. My father always slept with only a men's undershirt. He was of the WWII generation and fought in the Phillipines for four years where there was no privacy and all men. If I told my brothers that we belong to a nudist club now they would give me that quizzical look a dog gives you when it tilts its head and seems to be clueless. Of course, they already think we're a little crazy living in Cal-a-for-nee.
gralla

gralla

Topless [66] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Adelaide, SA Australia | 61

I love father / son sharing nudity. My dad took us 3 boys sunbathing in the nude all the time, sometimes my mother came along too. In Europe this is no big deal. In fact, it was so natural. Often my dad took me on business trips and we stayed in hotels and we both slept naked in the same room. I felt it bonded us so closely, and I really felt very comfortable with my dad, since we also talked about everything and anything. I often think about those times!
williews

williews

Barefoot [19] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Hackensack, New Jersey United States | 59

Igrew up with 3 younger sisters. As the only oldest child; and only boy, my parents were very strict about anything relating to what they considered immodesty. I was quite aware from a very young age that anything to do with "down there" was dirty and not to be brought up publicly in any manner. I went through the usual show & tell with my friends, and was amazed when talking about things how differently some of them were being brought up. Around that time I also joined Scouts. I'll never forget the first time I was in summer camp for 2 weeks. All of our fathers were expected to spend a few days with us. There was a communal shower, and I again noticed how some fathers and sons were quite comfortable nude with each other; and others were less so. When my father's turn came, I was more uncomfortable than he; having never really seen him nude at home for more than a passing glimpse. But he was completely at ease with me, and he went out of his way to make me relax. He did tell me to be respectful at home when the females were there, but that it was okay to relax when it was just us guys. From that time on till hedied we had an understanding, and it was not an issue between us.
James011

James011

Barefoot [10] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Central, Ohio United States | 49

fahters, sons and brothers sharing nudity

It's refreshing to hear these stories. My two brothers and I never spent and nude time together. My father was more openly nude at times, but I was not raised in a nudist environment. It took many years for me to start to become more comfortable being naked around others, and aspiring to a nudist lifestyle has been more challenging. My wife is very modest, and her behavior has translated more readily to our children.
DallasDad

DallasDad

Barefoot [18] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Dallas, Texas United States | 54

Father and son nudity

I had full custody of my son from age 6. I fought hard to get that, and I won. A rare opportunity, but major factors of deciding custody were in my favor. As my son grew up, I slowly started being nude around my bedroom and other places in the house. Bath time drying him off and learning from experience that he loved splashing taught me to just wrap a towel around me and get him out of the tub and dry him off. Most times the towel I was wearing would be the one drying him off. As my son grew older,he became more and mor comfortable being nude around me in the house. So more and more I would go nude. The dad and son nude times were basically spent watching television together, swimming in our pool, sometimes a shower, etc.
As time went on and the internet became over populated with hot nude girls and overly hung men, I was glad that my son saw what a real man looked like nude. I did not want him, as he grew older to think he was not normal because he did not have a 9" dick like so many of those guys do on the internet.
Over time we hung around the house nude... when puberty finally came at 16 for my son, he was less and less nude, but then he emerged looking all "grown up" and loved showing his new body off! I know hecompared himself to ol dad. And I did too. My son is now all grown and living across the country. I hope that he still enjoys being nude around his house.
nudeagain

nudeagain

Barefoot [16] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Hemet, California United States | 63

Pops and I never had a problem being nude together, from when I was very young to the time I lost him 10 years ago. Mom would also be nude and have no hang ups. Mom died pretty young and I moved back in with Pops for awhile. We spent many a happy hour just sitting around nude. I love the sun, but Pops being Irish was warry of it though we did surf and hang out at the beach together, he used an umbrella a lot. One great thing was my best friend. We were friends since the age of 4. His folks were very uptight. He and I were always naked together and he loved comming over and seeing my Pops nude since he couldn't experience that at home. I miss Pops.
Patrice

Patrice

Textile [4] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Vitrolles, PACA France | 44

RE: naked with family

I am the older of 3 brothers, and we've never been ashamed of hanging out nude at home. My parents used to let the bathroom door open when showering, and as far as i remember, i've seen them nude. We use to go to a sport center on weekends with bros and father, swimming and playing tennis, and then we used the communal showers and lockers without any problems. This was pretty cool. Even sometimes, we went sunbathing nude with my dad. Now, everybody knows i'm always nude at home, and no one is offended. I bring them to my nudist beach, and they dont mind going with me, even if they stay with swimsuits on. No big deal !
justgonaked

justgonaked

Topless [96] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Washington, District Of Columbia United States | 30

I doubt I've seen my father in the buff since I was just a small kid. My brother was very open about nudity until age 15 or so, when he suddenly became modest. I don't think I've seen him nude since then (we're both now 26), though being a nudist, I am occasionally nude around him. He rolls his eyes, but tolerates my nudism for the most part.
carlton

carlton

Textile [6] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Florida United States | 63

I wasn't raised in a nudist family, and no one walked around intentionally nude. However I was raised that there was nothing wrong in taking communal showers when the situation arose. Males do it all the time in gym classes, sports. military etc andthe shower was to get the sweat, dirt, chlorine off . Not something to be shy about just because a family member was showering too.
ncsteve38

ncsteve38

Barefoot [14] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Hendersonville, North Carolina United States | 53

I have a freind who is raising his 2 boys as nudist. They were 3 and 5 when he started. They are now 13 and 16 & still always naked at home.I am there alot to enjoy the pool, hottub and sauna he has there.
Hill4986

Hill4986

Barefoot [29] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Montreal, Quebec Canada | 57 & 56

p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; widows: 2; orphans: 2;" align="LEFT"font color="#666666"font face="tahoma, arial, sans-serif"font style="font-size: 11pt;" size="3"span style="font-style: normal;"Enduring
the inconvenience of clothing for the comfort of o

Quote:
I was raised in a naturist household and often spent time with my father and other family members hanging out naked. I was raised to not be worried or shy about my body, and had a great role model in my father who was very open about his body , how it worked and what i should expect as i matured, I do believe it made me a very open minded, and a great attitude to people.
I can't really say more then that. Both parents were models regarding behavior and naturism. Rest of family still naturist...and no one was ''hanging around''...just doing their normal day-to-day stuff. Including homeworks back then...yak!
spizeyhot

spizeyhot

Textile [5] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | London, London United Kingdom | 39

I didnt get to see my brothers and dad naked. Really wanted to. So very envious of you guys who did. i did sleep with a cousin in his bed and we sometimes were naked under the blankets! Laughing
rumrunners

rumrunners

Undies Only [136] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Phoenix, Arizona United States | 57 & 54

Just an observation. I noticed that the majority of men responding here have a gay or bisexual orientation. Just wondering if extended nudity between men in a family, lends itself to a more lax attitude toward cultural, sexual mores?
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>   Page of 6