models needed for Spring and Summer 2016!

Good day, everyone. I'm an award-winning author, poet, actor. I would like to compile two photo books to coincide with poetry. I am looking for models from, 18-100, male, female, transgender. One of the photo books will be naturally themed in the great outdoors with photos to be taken in scenic and tranquil locations. The other photo book, to be titled Beautiful Abyss, will be my take on nursery rhymes and fairytales with a twisted nightmarish theme. The natural setting project would be voluntary and the method of payment will be a contributors copy. The second project will be paid via contributors copy and royalty share, advance payment, to discussed afterwards. If you're interested, please message me initially and then we can talk further.

This topic was edited
RE: models needed for Spring and Summer 2016!

Hello, Paul, where are you located?

This post was edited

HiWould be really interested in modelling for you. I am very comfortable in front of the camera. I am based in South LeicestershireThanksChris

This post was edited

Good day, everyone. I'm an award-winning author, poet, actor. I would like to compile two photo books to coincide with poetry. I am looking for models from, 18-100, male, female, transgender. One of the photo books will be naturally themed in the great outdoors with photos to be taken in scenic and tranquil locations. The other photo book, to be titled Beautiful Abyss, will be my take on nursery rhymes and fairytales with a twisted nightmarish theme. The natural setting project would be voluntary and the method of payment will be a contributors copy. The second project will be paid via contributors copy and royalty share, advance payment, to discussed afterwards. If you're interested, please message me initially and then we can talk further.Hi,I'm white straight male and interested in your projects.I'm living in London.Thanks for reading

This post was edited

If being on a different continent isn't an obstacle count me in

This post was edited

Where will you be doing this at?

This post was edited

More than happy to pose for you. Where will you be doing the shoots?

This post was edited

hi not no if you still seeking male models but i love to be one for you if you think i b ok i open to do what asked from me in or out doors i am from doncaster my email is anthony43uk@aol.com

This post was edited

Hey! I'm not sure if I am 'model material' but I'd love to give it a go. I'm based up in Manchester.

This post was edited

Good day, everyone. I'm an award-winning author, poet, actor. I would like to compile two photo books to coincide with poetry. I am looking for models from, 18-100, male, female, transgender. One of the photo books will be naturally themed in the great outdoors with photos to be taken in scenic and tranquil locations. The other photo book, to be titled Beautiful Abyss, will be my take on nursery rhymes and fairytales with a twisted nightmarish theme. The natural setting project would be voluntary and the method of payment will be a contributors copy. The second project will be paid via contributors copy and royalty share, advance payment, to discussed afterwards. If you're interested, please message me initially and then we can talk further.I,m interested ,,,where do you live

This post was edited

hello How are youi Know i am a bit far (Portugal) But if want me to be model.. no problem at waal .. I just did 2 works on model

This post was edited