How would you feel if.........

Somebody that you know who is a member of the opposite sex, maybe
who you work with etc stumbles accross your nude pics on this site
and mentioned it, How would you feel or react?
Not that it's happened to me, but i was trying to imagine
how i would feel if it did happen.

This topic was edited
RE: How would you feel if.........

Somebody that you know who is a member of the oppositesex, maybe who you work with etc stumbles accross your nude pics onthis site and mentioned it, How would you feel or react? Not that it's happened to me, but i was trying to imaginehow i would feel if it did happen.
I would ask her what she was looking for on this
site.

Did she find what she was looking for on this
site.

Was she happy with what she found on this
site.

This post was edited

Like wise! I don't much care.

This post was edited

My wife would care for a bit ... but then she'd most likely say ... "ahhh the hell with it. I don't care." I would say ... "I don't care" from the get go. Someone seeing my nude pictures or our nude pictures on any site ... I'd also ask, "what were you looking for on those sites?" It goes along with seeing someone we know at a nude resort or club or the nude beach. Glad they are there. Glad they saw my/our pictures. Now lets talk about it and start enjoying being nudists together! ;-)

This post was edited

Somebody that you know who is a member of the opposite sex, maybewho you work with etc stumbles accross your nude pics on this siteand mentioned it, How would you feel or react? Not that it's happened to me, but i was trying to imaginehow i would feel if it did happen.I gave up caring who knows I am a nudist or sees a naked pic of me or even me naked several years ago. I am me, a nudist is who I am and if they are not comfortable with it. so be it.

This post was edited

I'd be pleased. Just as I do with being gay, I don't proactively announce that I'm a nudist, but it's always more comfortable if people know, no matter how they feel about it.

This post was edited

It would all depend on how THEY feel. If they were already a nudist and just wanted to let me know, that would be great. Or if they were interested in the lifestyle and just wanted information, I would be glad to share whatever they wanted to know. If they were judgemental and just wanted to berate me, they can go screw themselves. If they think nudism is all about sex/kinkism, and want to make harmless fun of me for that, no big deal, I'm used to it. I get that on a regular basis from my buddies at the coffee shop. They don't dare push me too far though because they know I've got more ammunition on every one of them than they'll ever have on me lol!

This post was edited

Don't think it would bother me.

This post was edited

Somebody that you know who is a member of the opposite sex, maybewho you work with etc stumbles accross your nude pics on this siteand mentioned it, How would you feel or react? Not that it's happened to me, but i was trying to imaginehow i would feel if it did happen.I've actually been wondering the same thing. I'm not sure it would make any difference to me whether they were male or female. I'm guessing if they are on this site they most likely are interested in being naked too.
I havemost of my pictures set to private at this point for that reason. Possibly as I get more comfortable and have some nude photos taken I will be less concerned about that. That is actually my goal.
I know I could take my own pictures but that isn't the look I'm going for LOL Fortunately I have connected with someone from this site who is a photographer and lives locally so we are discussing him taking the pictures. The cool part is heis willing to take them at his usual rate or if I give him the rights to the pictures to use as he wishes there will be no cost. Its not the money that will be the determining factor however I'm actually considering the second option becasue that way more people will see them and its out of my control. Kinda cool and scary at the same time so I'm not sure whichway I will go.

This post was edited

If the thought of someone seeing my photos bothered me, I wouldn't post them on the internet.
Plus, I've mentioned that I was a member of this site to co-workers in conversation before. I mean, who cares? Nudism isn't my secret double-life, it's just part of my life. If someone asks me about it, I'll talk about it.

This post was edited

I'd be mortified. :(Why ?

This post was edited