Getting Certified

So I took a HUGE step for me and sent in my certification photos! It was scary and exciting taking them, especially the naked one. I've never put a nude photo of my self out there before. I'm kinda excited about it and will likely be adding some to my profile soon. I've read other posts that say it's very freeing and now I get it!

Anyone else nervous at first publishing nude photos of yourself?

This topic was edited
RE: Getting Certified

Yes, I was nervous as well. I joined this site about 10 months ago, and just sent my certification photo in a week or so ago. Didn't post a pic of me being anywhere close to nude until recently either.

This post was edited

I've been on this site for about 2 years now but only a few weeks ago I decided to get myself certified. I've been taking nude photos of myself for years and already had quite a few naked photos of myself on here. But for some reason I found it more scarey taking the naked certification photo of myself. I have no idea why I found it scarey though.

This post was edited

I think posting my certification photos here was the first time I'd posted nude photos to any internet site. It was an intimidating thing to do, but it was worth it. I've been a nudist for decades, and this still felt like a big step. Still, I'm not ashamed of being a nudist, and don't hide it from anyone, so posting photos to a nudist site wasn't as big a step as it felt like. Now it's no big deal, and I look forward to taking new photos to post.

This post was edited

I think posting my certification photos here was the first time I'd posted nude photos to any internet site. It was an intimidating thing to do, but it was worth it. I've been a nudist for decades, and this still felt like a big step. Still, I'm not ashamed of being a nudist, and don't hide it from anyone, so posting photos to a nudist site wasn't as big a step as it felt like. Now it's no big deal, and I look forward to taking new photos to post.

Good for you And welcome to being more involved.

This post was edited

I think we're all a bit nervous when we first post a nude pic but you soon realise that it's actually no big deal because all naked people look much about the same (apart from the M or F bit obviously, lol). I think that all sites like this should make certification compulsory to weed out all the fakes and voyeurs

This post was edited

How long does it take? Been 3 days now. ...

This post was edited

How long does it take? Been 3 days now. ...
Not exactly sure, It did take atlesstva couple of days anyway....

This post was edited

How long does it take? Been 3 days now. ...Probably depends on how busy the site admins/moderators are with real life, and seeing that it's a holiday weekend in the US....

This post was edited

It was never racking the first time I post nude pics and the certification pics but I'm fine with it now

This post was edited

So I took a HUGE step for me and sent in my certification photos! It was scary and exciting taking them, especially the naked one. I've never put a nude photo of my self out there before. I'm kinda excited about it and will likely be adding some to my profile soon. I've read other posts that say it's very freeing and now I get it! Anyone else nervous at first publishing nude photos of yourself?

I put up a pic for my profile and then removed it. I guess I am paranoid about my job finding it. Does anyone know if they can found through a simple Google search?

This post was edited