Blank and no photo profiles

So why join a naturist group if you don't want to post photos of yourself or write anything about yourself? I'm now refusing friend requests if people have been here long enough to know better. Am I wrong?

This topic was edited
RE: Blank and no photo profiles

I totally agree. If you've been here for at least a day or 2 profile should be filled out.How about profile pictures?

This post was edited

So why join a naturist group if you don't want to postphotos of yourself or write anything about yourself? I'm nowrefusing friend requests if people have been here long enough toknow better. Am I wrong?
You are both - wrong, and arrogant. My business requires me to be
in daily contact with a large number of senior business executives
and corporate management types, who take a dim view of nudism.
On
what planet does it make sense to jeopardize my career by posting
my picture here, and having someone recognize me and mention it to
my clients?
Also, our grown kids do not know that we are nudists,
and for reasons that are no one else's business, we choose to keep
it that way. But we are 100% nude at home when we are alone, we
occasionally go to resorts, and we visit nude beaches whenever we
can.
If that doesn't meet your standards for being a nudist ...
tough s***.

This post was edited

So why join a naturist group if you don't want to post photos of yourself or write anything about yourself? I'm now refusing friend requests if people have been here long enough to know better. Am I wrong?

You are both - wrong, and arrogant.

My business requires me to be in daily contact with a large number of senior business executives ant corporate management types, who take a dim view of nudism.

On what planet does it make sense to jeopardize my career by posting my picture here, and having someone recognize me and mention it to my clients?

Also, our grown kids do not know that we are nudists, and for reasons that are no one else's business, we choose to keep it that way.

But we are 100% nude at home when we are alone, we occasionally go to resorts, and we visit nude beaches whenever we can.

If that doesn't meet your "standards" for being a nudist ... tough s***.Well said Neil and Deb, too many want to know everything about everybody.Some people are like yourselves and others are just shy about comming out.My wife for instance loves to be nude on her terms and doesn't want pic's of her nude on the net. So you won't see pics of her clothed or otherwise on this site.

This post was edited

So why join a naturist group if you don't want to post photos of yourself or write anything about yourself? I'm now refusing friend requests if people have been here long enough to know better. Am I wrong?Are you aware your profile is set to PRIVATE ? if so, that
contradicts your statement.

This post was edited

You are both - wrong, and arrogant.

My business requires me to be in daily contact with a large number of senior business executives ant corporate management types, who take a dim view of nudism.

On what planet does it make sense to jeopardize my career by posting my picture here, and having someone recognize me and mention it to my clients?

Also, our grown kids do not know that we are nudists, and for reasons that are no one else's business, we choose to keep it that way.

But we are 100% nude at home when we are alone, we occasionally go to resorts, and we visit nude beaches whenever we can.

If that doesn't meet your "standards" for being a nudist ... tough s***.So make you profile private, or better yet, get off the site.Such an accepting group here.
Some of us risk custody issues as well. I'm sorry we don't meet your definitions.

This post was edited

Has more to do with mutual trust, than whatever definitions you're referring to.Mutual trust! You have to be kidding especially in America, just the other day there was a news item re a young female teacher being fired for inappropriate behaviour because she was filmed enjoying herself on holidays away from her home town. The girl was dancing (twerking) whilst still clothed is swim wear.
You yanks need to grow up and let people live their own lives. Rabbit and bunny I thought America was a free country, but it seems its only free when you do what others want. Like you have stated on here, no pics no profile Get Out, Don't Join thesite.Wow such care and share and personal freedom. I am so happy I am not an American.

This post was edited

So why join a naturist group if you don't want to post photos of yourself or write anything about yourself? I'm now refusing friend requests if people have been here long enough to know better. Am I wrong?As several others have shared, there are many reasons for not posting a bunch of personal, identifying information. I come here to discuss naturism & nudism, to share stories/experiences, to offer advice and insight to newbies. I _don't_ come here to "make friends". If I become friends with someone here it will be because of shared views on discussion topics and "seeing" each other on the forum and in the groups, not from clicking a button.
So yes, feel free to ignore & refuse friend requests.

This post was edited

So why join a naturist group if you don't want to post photos of yourself or write anything about yourself? I'm now refusing friend requests if people have been here long enough to know better. Am I wrong?Are you aware your profile is set to PRIVATE ? if so, that
contradicts your statement.
Still private.

This post was edited

Early in my schoolteaching career, my principal called me in for a reprimand because I had been seen walking in the riverfront park barefoot. So I can certainly understand people's caution about photos, although I imagine for most folks the worries are needless, on the level of am-I-too-fat / what-if-I-show-a-reaction. But that doesn't explain why someone would put up a profile without enough info to start a conversation.

This post was edited

So why join a naturist group if you don't want to postphotos of yourself or write anything about yourself? I'm nowrefusing friend requests if people have been here long enough toknow better. Am I wrong?
You are both - wrong, and arrogant. My business requires me to be
in daily contact with a large number of senior business executives
ant corporate management types, who take a dim view of nudism. On
what planet does it make sense to jeopardize my career by posting
my picture here, and having someone recognize me and mention it to
my clients? Also, our grown kids do not know that we are nudists,
and for reasons that are no one else's business, we choose to keep
it that way. But we are 100% nude at home when we are alone, we
occasionally go to resorts, and we visit nude beaches whenever we
can. If that doesn't meet your "standards" for being a nudist ...
tough s***.
So make you profile private, or better yet, get off the
site.
I like NeilandDeb's solution better. Open profile without pictures
seems more in spirit with a social site than a private profile. And having a private profile and then calling out others for not posting about themselves seems hypocritical.

This post was edited