NOOD PONTOON Charter
22 foot pontoon departs daily to private beaches on Mobile Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Fun , day trips and sunset cruises. No charge for reservations, Standard Road Trip Rules : share fuel cost, bring your own food and drinks. Half day or all day ! IMPORTANT ....you DO have to put clothes on BEFORE...read more
- The weekend cruises were fabulous. ,! Water quality is as good as it gets , calm and clear, perfect weather. We were looking for the sunken schooner off Dixie Bar, in the Gulf of Mexico. Beaches are wide open , except for sea turtle hatching areas . The oyster harvest has been good this year, and we will continue cruising until the end of October.
- September 23 & 24 cruise days are open .
- October 5th through 8 is booked, still some open days in September, as of 9 - 14 - 2023
- Yesterday was a great cruise.
- September 8 and 9 th are available. As of September 3rd. Book early !
- Next available date is Friday August 25th . To avoid confusion, the clothing rule was about the marina, you can still land naked at Gypsy Beach and walk to you car in the private lot.
- There is no charge for reservations. Schedule is flexible depending on passengers requests. Standard Road Trip rules: share fuel costs, byol and food , tip skipper, average group is 3 to 6 people. Pampered Guest options include tents, grilling and creative suggestions.
- LOL....well, I honestly dont know the formula for optimum fun trip , but I have observed that a group of 2 or 3 couples with lots of sunscreen and alcohol seem to approach the OFT limit..... i am not sure there is actually a limit, no such thing as too much fun , but as fun reaches infinity, at some point SAFETY becomes a factor, eg. SO, the lady who jumped overboard because she thought it was a good idea to swim with the dolphins , should have consulted with the skipper first, so he could have p
- The Tuesday cruise leaves at 1pm and returns at 5 pm. The destination is Cannon Beach for snorkeling & picnic. Bring your own food and drinks.
- Great cruise yesterday ! Thanks everyone, will post some pix soon .
NOOD PONTOON Charter
22 foot pontoon departs daily to private beaches on Mobile Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Fun , day trips and sunset cruises. No charge for reservations, Standard Road Trip Rules : share fuel cost, bring your own food and drinks. Half day or all day ! IMPORTANT ....you DO have to put clothes on BEFORE returning to the Marina, ..really , The naked in the parking lot folks got us a severe warning last time .
Sun, October 15 2023 10:31 am - Mon, October 30 2023 11:50 am
Ft. Morgan Marina, 1577 hwy 180, Gulf Shores , Alabama 36542
1577 Hwy 180 , Gulf Shores, Alabama 36542
Gulf Shores, Alabama 36542
Bring sunscreen ! Standard Road Trip Rules, share fuel costs, tip skipper, must have dive partner, sorry but no spearfishing. No charge for reservations. Email email@example.com or comment at tn group Fish Nature Camp
What to Bring
Icechest , towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, water, hat, MUSIC, mask,floats,umbrellas,beach chairs.
on Mon, July 03 2023 12:06