Visit Bar-S Ranch
We will leave my house at 8:30 am. It will take about 1 hour 45 minutes to get there. They have a pool, private 7 acre lake for fishing and recreation, and several trails for hiking on 300 acres. Rate is $60 per single or couple for the day. If 10 or more people we can get a 10% discount. If you...read more
- Elizabethtyler234567@gmail. Com on hangouts. ...responsible men only
- Hey am available who is taking me out on the event day....Talk to me on gmail hangouts email@example.com
- I can take one person if need be.
- My car is full for this event. Will need other driver.
- I'm serching for perfect man private chart me on WhatsApp +15104477004 or hangouts firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTENTION NATURISTS!!!INTERVIEWS TODAY! YOU CAN START WORK FROM HOME NAKED AS SOON AS TODAY!1.Job Offer: Data Entry2.Hours: Flexible3.Startup Cost: Free4.Pay: $12/ HR5.Company:CONCENTRIX6.kindly private message for more info
- Three hour trip one way for me... plus Saturday's are a no go for me.
- I will bring hot dogs and baked beans.
- For those that want to drive themselves or are coming from a different direction, I am planning on being there by 10:00 am.
- Hi, I am interested in participating and meeting new people. I had the opportunity to be the one time and is a great place. Could you provide me more information?
Visit Bar-S Ranch
We will leave my house at 8:30 am. It will take about 1 hour 45 minutes to get there. They have a pool, private 7 acre lake for fishing and recreation, and several trails for hiking on 300 acres. Rate is $60 per single or couple for the day. If 10 or more people we can get a 10% discount. If you want to stay, tent camping is $15 plus next days fee if staying throughout Sunday.
Sat, August 29 2020 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Bar S Ranch
313 Bar S Trail
Reidsville, North Carolina 27320
Must be 21 years old or older. No pets allowed. Because the lake is privately owned, fishing license is not required, and most fish are keepers. Bass less than 14 inches must be released.
What to Bring
I will bring propane for the grill, plus paper plates and plastic ware, foil (cooking on someone elses grill). We need people to supply hot dogs, hamburgers, condiments, and buns. Please respond in the group as to what you will bring so we can coordinate. Plus bring any covered dish desired. Amounts will depend on the response, so keep tabs here. Bring towels to sit on and dry off. What ever you want to drink. I suggest you bring at least some water. Bug spray, sun tan lotion, personal items.
on Tue, July 14 2020 7:00