Morning Coffee/Tea in the nude

Photos

This is one of my favorite groups for photos. Nice to see people doing a normal activity while nude.

What type of coffee machine/device/appliance...

I came across a picture and uploaded it to the gallery. It got me thinking, which coffee machine/device/appliance do those in the group use. I started out with a percolator and really like that kinda coffee. Then we bought a Mr. Coffee and used that...

Perspective group members... those wanting...

I screen EVERYONE that wants to join my groups. I do this to ensure that I get people that are truly interested in participating in group discussions and not just collecting groups and friends to look at pictures. SOME of you have blocked me from...

Latest Post
by  
That Morning Cup of Coffee

Living on the coast in North Carolina does have some advantages: warm springs, mild autumns, little snow during the winter (but hilarious when it does). But one of the best things is that its always good to drink coffee outside naked. Unfortunately...

How do you take your Coffee?

How do you usually take your coffee? Black, creamy, with or without sugar, ... ? :-))

Good morning!

Coffee on every morning! Stop by for a cup if in Sunny Sands Jan-Apr. :)

Rules for joining REBOOT

I often find requests to join where it's apparent the persons requesting to join have not even read the abbreviated rules under the group heading. Countless times I've visited these perspective members profiles to find BLANK, PRIVATE or...

Read the Rules of this group

If you've recently been deleted from this private group, you'll need to read the new rules for being a member here. I've taken over this group from someone that hasn't logged in, in almost 7 years! It was a Public group and was...

Who Turn You On To Coffee and When?

I remember drinking coffee (it was mostly creme and just a little of coffee for color) with my parents when I was in the first grade. I am now 61 and getting ready to turned 62 year. John