Morning Coffee/Tea in the nude

Ugh - How Did This Happen?

I don't know which is worse: a) Discovering you have no coffee in the house or b) Realizing you have no coffee and have to get dressed to go get some! Ultimately, I guess, it's "c" - both! How did this happen? Never mind it's...

Word of caution to members ...

Please refrain from making inappropriate comments on submitted photos. Any comments of a sexual nature will force me to delete your membership to the group. Yes ... we are adults, but we need to act like adults and not make lewd comments on our...

Latest Post
by  
Sun Tea Style

Has anyone here experimented with the idea of making a pot out in the sun over the course of a few hours? I have been doing a lot of cold brew overnight in the fridge and the 10 hour rule seems to be good for that but I haven't tried leaving it...

Group Rules for Perspective Members

BLANK, PRIVATE OR MINIMALLY FILLED OUT PROFILES ... will NOT be allowed to join. Must have a profile picture. Those members that have not logged onto the site in over 90 days will be dropped and you can reapply for membership to the group. Profile...

When did you discover that you actually...

While I was Active duty in the Navy on watch, The sound of the engine hummed and was putting me to sleep....I sent the messenger to the mess decks and asked him to retrieve me a cup of coffee w/ some sugar and milk. From that point on .....like...

The rain has stopped.

Wow does it ever feel good having my morning coffee Not sure how l ong the pic will stay up.

Too cold for coffee outdoors.

Still having coffee indoors.

Latest PostYes it is !
by JasonWade 
Malassadas

1 package (about 1 Tbs, 15 ml) dry active yeast 1/4 cup (60 ml) warm water 6 1/2 cups (1.625 L) all-purpose flour 2/3 cup (160 ml) sugar 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt 6 eggs 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon extract 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract...

Sun Coming Up Earlier

This is always my favorite time of the day - naked morning coffee. It's also nice to watch the news and see that warmer temperatures are returning and the sun comes up earlier coming in my window as I have my dark roast. Happy Naked Sunday...

Latest Post
by  
Canada's Winter is in retreat

First coffe ourdoors this year

Latest Post
by