Nude Fun Time!

Meeting nudist friends

I like to meet nudist friends at a place at a River here. Most of us are smooth shaven at the pubes. We like to be nude together, like to masturbate together and likes to see, others doing that. Some likes to give BJ and likes to get sucked too....

Would love to be daring

My biggest fear with going nude in areas where it is not legal is being arrested, or losing privileges to the area. For example, I live west of Tampa, FL and there is a state park with great beaches where I've heard people sometimes sunbath...

Swimming

I just LOVE nude swimming. I hate the grabby cling of wet clothes/swim suit/damp footwear. Being nude in the water... just feels like a loving embrace uninterrupted from nature. When I swim nude, my dangly bits flopping freely with each stroke or...

Non-nude profiles

It is amazing on how many people claim to be nudist, but have no pictures in their profile. Makes me wonder what they are doing on a nudist site.

Love nude hikes!

One of my favorite ways to relax is to get nude on a warm day and take long hikes. I love soaking up the sun and the feel of the summer sun on my skin. I think we can all understand! Just uploaded a few pics of me out on some of my hikes..hope you...

Where to hang your hat

The old saying Life is too short is so true. Were on this earth for a very small time in the big picture. I embrace life with a passion for nudity and taking the piss out of yourself is always a laugh. I was out and about in the yard this morning...

Home nudist

Many of us nudists have very few opportunities to share our life style. Therefore I like sharing through posting pictures.

Latest Post
by  
Marseille 18-24 april

I like to meet other nudists when I'm on vacation..... Hope to have a reaction!

Latest Post
by  
Halloween

Halloween usually provides a good excuse to get naked--or nearly naked--in public. Saturday night, I received a last-minute invitation to a pre-Halloween party in a bar here in NYC. What's a nudist to do? I grabbed a couple of leaves, stuck them...