Nude Fun Time!

Florida move

I will be moving to Florida by the end of month and look forward to the hot sun! So if you are a sun lover and enjoy the state come join up and lets share about the state and its nudist resorts, etc. Look forward to seeing you there! Oh, and I hope...

Mt Hood National Forest

Took a drive up to Mt Hood on Sunday, 05-01-2016, just to get out of town. I ended up at a place called Tea Cup Park. I pulled into one of the 'Snow Park' lots and took a hike into Mt Hood National Forest. I founded very invigorating to...

Road signs. I dare you!

I love it when weather permits and I can take to the road and walk nude on the blacktop or dirt roads. I often will walk the neighborhood at night when all is calm and the warm summer night air feels so right against skin. I have walked from one end...

Keep them coming! Thanks for sharing!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the new members and to those who are sharing pics and comments. I just loaded a few new pics. You will see I am a bit windblown in a few...lol It never stops blowing here! lol Hope you enjoy and share more of your...

Latest Post
by  
ok I loaded mine!!

I loaded a few of my ass shots to start things off! Let have fun!!!

New Years nude fun?

Just curious if anyone brought in the new year nude. Love to here about it!!! Happy new year!!!!!!!!!

Nude walk today

I went for a nude walk today. I walked around our drive, it is a circle drive about 1/3 mile long. Oh technically I was not nude I did have on my sneakers. Cool but felt great in the sun!

Latest Post
by  
Recent uploads

One thing I find strange here is that you can't place captions with your pics when loaded to the group sites. Or does someone know how? So, for those who want to know the last pics I uploaded here in the group was me having some fun on a disc...

Latest Post
by  
Dares anyone?

My last group here was focused more on dares. Would anyone care to try a few and see if others want to join in? Let me know and I will start with some simple ones to have some fun with.

Welcome!! Share, share, share!!!

It has been some time since I was able to get online. Thanks to all the new members to the group. I hope we will be seeing some pics of all your fun out there! Sharing is the key to having a great group. The last group I had I was able to...