The older Nudist 60+

From France

Hello i am 74 old year and i love to be nude

Latest Post
by  
In house NUDE, winter gathering.

Anyone on here, that lives close to northwest Indiana ? Would like to have a gathering of like minded people,, enjoy one anothers company, without clothes, an evening of freedom, BYOB or,, Winter is here,, lets not let cold weather get in the way,,...

Latest Post
by  
Local home old nudists

Hoping to find an older nudist near Weymouth UK. Im a home nudist but my wife isnt sadly. Any locals let me meet with them. Pics on profile if you are interested men or women or couples.

Latest Post
by  
Things begin to sag when we get older

Still a home nudist but as we get older things begin to sag and tend to visit the beach less often so good to belong to a group who all have the same problem lol Is there anyone else who feels the same way?

Younger guy who likes older guys, loves to...

Hi all you lovely older chaps. I've always been an admirer of the more mature gentleman and can see some lovely ones here. Im a nudist in Brighton UK, love to find new people and places to be naked. We're currently in lockdown so naked chats...

Latest Post
by  
61yr only nudist for 7yrs

Hi 61yr female nudist fairly new to this so would like to chat about the lifestyle Cheers Diane. ozmassagegirl1@gmail.com

Saying Hello!

Hi! I am a 65 year old from Upstate New York (not far from Syracuse) and have been a home nudist for years. I am also an adjunct college professor whose school was just closed down for the remainder of the semester due to the Covid-19 epidemic. As...

When you take a selfie and the timing is off!

Taking a picture of me with my new Shrubs I planted. Oops! didn't countdown correctly- So just smile and freeze! Another photo opp and who knows how it will turn out! So, Go ahead and share your photo opp's gone that didn't work out!

Hello from Germany

I'm new here, would like to meet older friends from all over the world (age bout 70+ would be great). I am bi, love to chat, mail and skype.

Latest Post
by