Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
post your email and exchange some pics of yourself
Love to email with other nude couples or ladies in Florida (or visitors). Message me here on TN or at floridaboater1960@yahoo.com. Mike in Tampa
Hi, This is single male looking for women or couple for chat or share pics/vids... Email is shamrock8611@gmail.com Please share yours...
hi love to chat, skype, swap pics lets do it chefsteve68@gmail.com
sheilagrome@gmail.com
I am looking for some one to go to a beach with when it warms up a bit . I have never been nude out side before only in my garden and a few minutes while fishing .
Looking forward to making new friends, I would prefer to exchange with ladies, but hey friends are cool no matter what. jhjr81@gmail.com is my email address
Hi any older lady's want to swap photos x



