Be Kind to Others

50th Wedding Anniversary

An elderly couple were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, so they decided to return to the little town where they first met. They sat in a small coffee shop in the town and were telling the waitress about their love for each other and how...

Latest PostGood one. LOL
by MapJock 
There are 4 questions of value in Life!

What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer is the same. ONLY LOVE! - Actor Johnny Depp's character in the film Don Juan DeMarco

Latest Post
by  
NELSON MANDELA AND THE QUALITIES OF AN...

When we meet others who we think might be living in-Spirit, we must ask the following questions: Do they seem to have a rapturous heart, sending out signals that they love the world and everyone in it? Are they jubilant about the work they do? Do...

Latest Post
by  
Choose Your Words Wisely

Once upon a time, an old man spread rumors that his neighbor was a thief. As a result, the young man was arrested. Days later the young man was proven innocent. After being released, the man felt humiliated as he walked to his home. He sued the old...

WORDS

Integrity demands that our words be honest. Compassion requires that they be uplifting Dr. Jim Jackson

Latest Post
by  
Happiness

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. - George Sand

Inspiration

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean

The Lion and a Clever Fox

Long ago, there lived a lion in a dense forest. One morning his wife told him that his breath was bad and unpleasant. The lion became embarrassed and angry upon hearing it. He wanted to check this fact with others. So he called three others outside...

Don't be a scammer or a fake here!

Be yourself! Be who you really are! That is so important! Here and in your daily life!!

Latest Post
by  
This was Bound to Happen

Once a highly successful businessman, running a health insurance company was getting ready to go to his office. When he reached into his car and opened a door, a stray dog sleeping under his car suddenly came out and bit on his leg! The businessman...