Be Kind to Others

One Who Reads the Future

A man who lived a long time ago believed that he could read the future in the stars. He called himself an Astrologer and spent his time at night gazing at the sky. He was always busy worrying about future and villagers often came to him, hoping to...

Anthony Hopkins' Top Ten Words

1. Move out of your comfort zone 2. Visualize success 3. Don't live in the past 4. Keep doing it 5. Enjoy what you do 6. Be bold 7. Don't chase perfectionism 8. Prove it to yourself 9. Believe in the power of life 10. Have fun Bonus:...

Passion

People with passion can change the world for the better. And that people who are crazy enough that they can change the world are the ones that actually do! - Steve Jobs

Fortune Cookies :-)

There is a Chinese saying that goes: If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody. For centuries,...

Latest PostWords to live by.
by ZachB 
A Man with a Lamp

Once upon a time, there was a small town. There lived a man by himself who couldn't see. He was blind. Yet, he carried a lighted lamp with him whenever he went out at night. One night as he was coming home after having a dinner outside, he came...

Giving - Kahil Gibran

"You give but little when you give your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give"!

Latest Post
by  
Gods Love is shared through loving and...

Love is shared through loving and caring relationships with others! I created this phrase for myself after my wife Judy died over 12 years ago! It has served me well during the years since then! I have not been perfect but have come short...

No One is Useless

No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. Charles Dickens

Latest Post
by  
Conversational Narcissism

Do you know the story about the fellow who talked about himself for an hour at the dinner party, and then said, Thats enough about me. What about you? What do you think about me? Journalist Celeste Headlee calls that conversational narcissism....

Latest Postwell said
by yellowstud 
The Meaning of Life

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away! William Shakespeare

Latest Postagree
by yellowstud