Awesome Nudist Photos

Fall Photos

Nice set of seasonal photos Andy. Gorgeous subjects--fall trees and the women. Anxious to see what you come up with for the holiday season.

Amazing Photos???

Andy..Not sure what you consider "amazing" . I posted one today for consideration taken while on vacation this year recently. Hope it meets the criteria as amazing. If not I'm not discouraged. I find being out in nature quite Amazing....

I know it's over for photo shoots

My wife has done photo shoots thru the years. The last one was a couple years of about 800 shots. She has done some shots with my classic car. Our dear friends traveled to bring there classic car to our home for some shots of the girls with it and I...

Happy Nude Year

Happy Nude Year to everyone. We can't wait to start our nude 2022 adventures.

For those wishing to join...

I get lots of people visiting our profile. When that happens, I visit theirs and figure out what they are about. How much info they are sharing, who they are friends with, photos that they share, groups they join. If I find negative stuff, I'll...

Sending pics

I been taking morning nude pic of myself nothing bad just nude and sending them to my wife for fun she like I always get a smiley face from her last week I was sending and had just been texting with my sister , I was busy with work and I sent the...

Have Womens' Attitudes About Their...

I am a life long nudist and to me it appears that womens' attitudes about their bodies have changed. It appears the the ladies are prouder and more accepting of their special parts and are not making such a concerted effort to cover themselves...

Are you a "front" fan or a...

There is something intriguing about the curvatures of the human physique from the back side for me! Guess that makes me a "back side" fan!

Recent changes and improvements to the group

Here are some recent changes and improvements to this group. 1. I've asked "toledonudistslovinsun" to help me out as Co Moderators. Great couple! 2. I've gone through the "initial" phase of the member list. I've...

Phone or Camera

Except for professional quality photos phones are probably used the most for some great pics. What features do you wish a phone had that's only found on a camera?