Books about Naturism

Running Around Naked

One of our favorite books on nudism we read recently is "Running Around Naked" by Jelaine Lombardi. Jelaine's memoir is a great first-person account of growing up at the Seminole nudist camp in Florida that her parents bought and...

New collection of naturist fiction

I hope it's okay to plug my new book of naturist short fiction here! I recently published my book Written Nude on Amazon. It's available in print and ebook, and it contains stories specifically discussing naturist philosophy and values. If...

Latest Post
by  
Ebook of short stories '"Murder in...

The stories are written by several authors and of them are nudist and have each written several books with nudist themes. The books are available on Amazon and Apple books. P. Z. Walker , Ted Bun and Jacob M. Drake are some of the authors I've...

Fictional books I've read about nudism.

There don't seem to be many fictional novels about nudism out there. If you have read any, please share with the rest of us.

Books for newbies

I would love to know recommended books that have nudism in the plot and/or non-fictional books that help newbies accept nudism.

Clothesfree.com

FYI, Clothesfree.com had the Forum working again:https://www.clothesfreeforum.com/

Latest Post
by  
Naked at Lunch

Not to be confused with Naked Lunch: Naked at Lunch by Mark Haskell Smith is so true to life. As with every good author he set himself to really experience his subject. He has visited places where I have been and describes them so accurately. In...

International Read Naked Day

Hello, Happy July 4th. Tomorrow the first Sunday in July is International Read Naked Day. I'll be doing that. Hope you do too. Let's celebrate with a great book and a new photo to go into the gallery.

The nudists 1959 by Donald Johnson

Just got a used copy of the nudists 1959 by Donald Johnson. All about the early days of nudism in American by one of the pioneers. Will review on my site when finished

Latest Post
by  
Additional books by Martin Brant (non-nudist...

I've been so intrigued by the writings of Martin Brandt and his nudist series that I decided to read one of his other books. I am currently in the process of reading his novel, "The Strange Hauntings of Johnny Feelwater". He certainly...