Oasis33.Com

Campsites for Auggie Fest are taken

We still have dispersed camping available, but all of the campsites are taken during Auggie Fest. Dispersed camping will work great if you're using a travel van or small tent or very small RV. Dispersed camping may fill up soon. Our overflow...

Latest Post
by  
Seeking security/rover for Auggie fest!

Seeking security / Rover/gateman for Auggie Fest August 16th 17th and 18th. You will be working with two others, check people in at the gate, we provide a four-wheeler so you can Rove the grounds and check for any problems. Pay is negotiable....

Latest Post
by  
Seeking musicians for Auggie Fest!

Have fun expressing your musical talents, while getting paid to do it and get a free membership pass to Auggie Fest! Looking to fill several 1 hour slots with your musical talent, pay is 50 per hour per musician, take 1 hour block or multiple hour...

Latest Post
by  
Band or musician for Auggie Fest

Any bands or musicians interested in performing Saturday night for Auggie Fest get a hold of me see if we can work out pricing. We can provide generators and lighting the stage area would be a fairly level sandstone patio, with good vehicle access....

Latest Post
by  
Auggie Fest 2024

Auggie Fest is coming! It'll be August 16th 17th and 18th 2024. In 2024 we are switching to a new format and we will have one event each season. A person won't need a full membership, they can buy a membership for the specific event. During...

Latest Post
by  
Some new Montana nudist venues

I will post links to the new venues on our website when I update the directory page on oasis33.com Lolo Hot springs has brought back Nudie Night on Sunday nights from 9:00 p.m. till midnight. I don't believe it's posted on their website, so...

Latest Post
by  
Google doesn't like nudity.

We had to take the naked pictures off of the main website, as it violated Google's terms of service, and the website was basically being shadowbanned on Google search engines. And if we want to get found on Google we have to comply with their...

Latest Post
by  
2024 Season plans

Season of 2024 we will have a new type of membership. A three-day weekend camping social barbecue, and it'll be available once each month starting June through September. The details are on our website. I hope everyone is finding enough warm...

Latest Post
by  
September Downs 2023!

A new special event, we plan on making it a regular event every season. It's a three-day event as a free Burger barbecue Friday Saturday and Sunday, and as you might have guessed it's in September. One event membership is good for the single...

New event membership option for 2023

Oasis 33 now has a new membership option, called the event membership, it's new for 2023, it's considerably cheaper than the full membership, and it gives access to all of the 3-day events, which is what most people want since the events...