Oasis33.Com

Moving to Gardiner

Sometime in this next year I will be moving to Gardner Montana. I'm extremely excited hope to make it out to your property

Latest Post
by  
Membership options days of operation

We are updating the website membership page, to include new membership options. For day and camping passes. (So check that page in about 7 days we should have it done). Every other Friday and Saturday, will be the staffed days of operation for day...

Latest Post
by  
Barker Ranch trailer for rent.

Tracy's trailer is for rent, it's available to any real nudist. It's the 10 acre property that's about a mile from the main club and we've decided to call it the Barker Ranch. (Long story). This property is more level with better...

Latest Post
by  
Club 33

Is anything going on at the club yet? I was hoping to try it out in mid June if I could figure out how to get a day pass. Ive never been to a nudist event before but always wanted to try it. I live in the Billings area and work around Cooney dam.

Sad news

Tracy has been in a vehicle crash. (His profile is on the bottom of the page as a moderator "bnaked4fun".) From what I understand, on Saturday, on his way to Billings, he was in a rollover crash and thrown from the vehicle. He was still in...

Strippers!

Just floating the idea to see what the interest would be. If we were to hire a stripper come out on occasion and dance is that something people would be interested in? I should clarify, (I was thinking in terms of a female stripper). There was one...

Costco, nudity, and memberships.

When we were originally making plans for the club (or scheming) as the case may be..... I came across a YouTube video of Warren Buffett describing why the Costco business model was so successful. (prior to this I had always thought of a Costco...

Latest Post
by  
33 Bucks (back door)

We have a solution to the day pass dilemma! Or at least it's an idea, that'll do until a better idea comes along. (Sort of a True Nudist special) First, It'll be 33 bucks for a day, up to 4 days. and if they want to stay longer than 4...

Latest Post
by  
My stalker

I keep getting threatening emails from this idiot I tossed out of the club last fall, just got one this morning. Which was sort of a surprise, I hadn't heard from him in a couple months, I'd wondered where he'd gone off to. When he first...

Day pass (?)!!!

The day pass dilemma keeps coming up. it seems to be something that people really want, so we will undoubtably develop some sort of day pass, or a 48-hour or 72-hour pass. I've been reluctant to do it for several reasons that are basically four...