Oasis33.Com

Sex Offender number 1

On January 1, I had the first sex offender of the year apply at the club. He's a kindly looking elderly man, i descovered he had been newly-released, He'd done almost 10 years for raping a boy. Sounds like a light sentence, but I suppose...

FetLife Club Page

We opened a Club 33 Montana page on FetLife, so if you're already on FetLife, cruise over there and join our page. If you're not on FetLife yet, joining that website is free. It's geared towards swinger and BDSM activities, a nude...

Casual Friday?

I'm kicking around the idea of doing the Friday barbecue as a Casual Friday, we're in, it's clothing optional for both genders. Perhaps Friday could become an introduction day for new members, Then neither gender would have any pressure...

Club news Aug 25 of 2020

(this is a revised mailing list format) 1-August 29th Saturday BBQ 2- Access and parking 3-Those planning to attend 4-Plenty of room for more this weekend 5- August 28th Friday BBQ (small) 6-Ronald Reagan nude. 1-The crowd for the Saturday August...

Latest Post
by  
Club Newsletter week of July 27th

Club 33 newsletter the week July 27th 2020 Topics: 1- Things are taking shape! 2- Hot tub, restroom, and shower. 3- Swimming pool is coming in handy. 4- Dave's burger BBQ! 5- New members, traveling through 6- Carl made it down here! 7-...

Latest Post
by  
Club newsletter 20th of July

Newsletter week of 20th July 2020. Topics: 1- Elk BBQ Friday! 2- Buffalo Barbecue Saturday! 3- Clothing Optional continues. 4- Membership on the rise. 5- ( redacted Members only) 6- Gate 1- Elk BBQ!!! Dave is treating us to elk burgers for the...

News letter 12 July 2020 club33

1- Mickey's visit success! 2- Friday BBQs continue! 3- Barbecue this Saturday! 4- Maximum RV length. 5- Annie's weekend schedule. 6 - Pool is functioning. Mickey's visit was an outstanding success, we got some projects done, got some...

Club news

Special newsletter: The Saturday barbecue with Dave will be postponed to next Friday the 24th and Saturday the 25th. Work scheduling conflicts arose making it impractical to do it this weekend. Although the club is still open this weekend (because...

Latest Post
by  
My First Visit

My first trip out to Club33 Naked was a blast. A gorgeous place with some great Hiking and the Best Hosts!! I am in Colorado so it was a 9 hour trip but I will be going again, Made some great friends and got to meet a few folks from TN as well....

Latest Post
by  
News letter July 8 2020

I'm having trouble sending out the newsletter from the website server, I'll post it here, and I'll resend it on either Yahoo or Gmail to the members that are not on TN. If you're not signed up for the newsletter and you would like...