Oasis33.Com

!!!!

Latest Post
by  
Friday barbecues are back!

A handful of us are going to resume the Friday barbecues at the club. A fairly casual deal just bring whatever you want to grill and your favorite drink. You are also welcome to camp out just bring your gear or RV. Also, I just sent out a club bulk...

Latest Post
by  
New landed clothing optional Club in...

Mickey H is setting up a landed off-grid type Recreation area in Colorado. Here is a link to his page here on TN https://www.truenudists.com/group/co-in-co/1/ You will probably have to copy and paste it. The more naked places the better! Make...

Enjoying the weather!

Here are some pictures of the campsite that I did a year rental on. Im fixing to be leaving for Wisconsin so if any members would like to come out and use it while Im gone feel free!

Sex with Google

Google screwed me again. They manually altered the search results. it seems to be related with the Google business listing because every time that's altered, our search results get kicked back to the bottom of the page. Earlier this week the...

The Friday get together!

It was the first one so it was fairly uneventful we spent most of the day working on the swimming pool. The weather would switch to Sunny warm even hot, then to clouds, occasional rain, then back to Sunny hot. That reminded me building a three-sided...

Latest Post
by  
Back on Google maps.....

Google has been gracious enough to allow the club listing in the business services and map locator. Club-33 1119 us hwy 310, Bridger, MT 59014 (307) 254-4444 https://maps.app.goo.gl/P4bEKxB2syoqFkMk8 They won't allow us to link to any nudity,...

Latest Post
by  
Snatch Squatch spotted!

I was working on the road at the club and as I came around the bend I spotted the elusive beast. I'll try to upload an image

Latest Post
by  
Advertising Woes

I advertise the club in other venues such as "Craigslist groups section" I've received hundreds of replies, and I responded to every one of them, I directed them to the Club website. Only 5 have completed the membership application and...

Road of good intentions

I've got the Cat track loader at the recreation area to build the lower road. I'll attach a picture. I'll try to do some before and after pictures on the other portions of the road. It's harder than it looks since trees have to be...