Oasis33.Com

What has Nudity done for you?

I'm looking for testimonials to use on the website. The theme; how has nudity improved your life. Has it inproved your confidence? Or made you feel better about yourself? Has nudity improved your relationships? Perhaps nudity has improved your...

Google suspended the club's business...

I don't know that we particularly wanted a business listing, we asked for the listing because the address for the club wasn't searchable on Google maps, so the club was a pain in the ass to find. by creating the listing we were able to pin...

That escalated quickly!

I knew big changes were on the horizon, I never expected this! After a flurry of emails and text messages, by the time the message notifications stopped and the matter was settled, it appears I've been demoted. I will no longer be the manager of...

Club access information

We're using this profile to detail Club access information in the profile description. Directions, gate combination, phone numbers excetera.... That's why it's an omnius and annoying private profile. (Normally I despise private...

Latest Post
by  
Membership who what why!

If you're already a member of truenudist (and I presume you are if you're reading this). We are already considering you a member, if you need directions to the club send a friend request to the moderator profile on the bottom of this page....

Filipino nudist

to those who want to show their bodies do not feel ashamed because there is nothing wrong with me naked other people do not understand your life because they do not know you just because other people are rude

Latest Post
by  
According to Forbes nudity is on the rise...

Nude vacations are on the rise in 2020 according to this Forbes article https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesasquith/2020/01/16/fancy-a-naked-holiday-nude-vacations-are-growing-in-popularity-in-2020/ Apparently some nude vacation spots are booked solid...

Club versus Resort

By operating as a "club" we're able to create a nude Recreation area that's very affordable, if we took the position of "resort" the additional legal and regulatory requirements would make the recreation area too...

Latest Post
by  
Exciting news!

We've been bouncing some ideas around with the three newest members, we've come up with some innovative ideas for the club. We're working out the details now. This will no doubt get the activity pumping for spring! I will post an outline...

Spamming and Correction on the domain names

Correction on the domain names, the https designation doesn't seem to be working for some of the web addresses. I think the problem is with the host server but it doesn't matter. Just use the www. With the name followed by, .com or just use...

Latest Post
by