Oasis33.Com

Construction

I would be happy to help when the weather breaks for a couple weeks, I have operated many pieces of equipment from dozed to loaders , backhoe, small cranes and have framed many houses and small buildings...would need a place to crash though while...

Project sounds like a great place.

Sounds like a great place to live. thanks for creating the forum.

Latest Post
by  
Gender bias rules

At Naked Acres all men are required to go nude. Women have the option of wearing clothes or not, the lady may wear as much or as little as she likes. Women also have the authority to have any person removed from the property at any time for any...

Annie's first time nude in public

We had only been dating a few weeks, our first date was it a Mexican restaurant in Billings. We are debating right now as to weather or not we had sex on the first date. Either way, I clearly remember one date ending at her house and she had to work...

Making beer

Here's some beer that I made a while back, just finished fermentation. Turned out excellent. As you can see it's super dark. The recipe called out 5 gallons, but I bottled it as six. As dark as it is I probably could have gone seven or eight...

Need Help?

Good morning y'all. I left you a personal message also. I have an extensive back ground in construction in many areas. Be nice to get out of Bozeman for a few weekends and hang out nude. Would like to come down and help out in any way I can. It...

Project Naked Acres

Project naked Acres is a 33 acre property that Annie and I are setting up as a free of charge nudist recreation area. It's just south of Bridger Montana and the driveway is off of Highway 310. Currently it has a steep drive leading into it, a...