White Thorn Lodge

Hope to see you

I will be at White Thorn on Sunday the 27th. I hope I get a chance to meet some of the TN group members then. Peace. Joe

Latest Post
by  
Question for members of White Thorn

Is it ok to post a pic I took while I was there?The pic has only me in it at the pond. I understand that photos are not to be taken while there. Is that an accurate statement?

Latest Post
by  
Question for members of White Thorn

Is it ok to post a pic I took while I was there?The pic has only me in it at the pond. I understand that photos are not to be taken while there. Is that an accurate statement?

Latest Post
by  
Super Bowl weekend

Anybody planning to attend White Thorns Super Bowl weekend, Sept 7-10 and would like to meet there? If so, post here or message me on google chat, funlifeforme20@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Meeting at White Thorn Lodge

I live 9 miles from WTL and would welcome meeting guys there. I will be there during Super Bowl and would love to make new friends and hang out. Let me know and see if we can make arrangements to meet there. Please feel free to reach out to me.

Latest Post
by  
Someone to go with

I live in Ohio about an hour from white thorne. Id like to visit for a day but dont want to go alone. Is anyone interested in going with me? Man or woman doesnt matter just looking for a nudist friend. Send me a message if interested. We can talk...

Getting close!

Cant wait to get naked with others.

First social nude experience

I was at White Thorn yesterday. My fist trip to any social nude setting. It was an awesome experience. The frowns are beautiful the people welcomed me and the weather cooperated. I cant wait to return. Thanks to all the members like Tom who work to...

Latest Post
by  
First social nude experience

I was at White Thorn yesterday. My fist trip to any social nude setting. It was an awesome experience. The frowns are beautiful the people welcomed me and the weather cooperated. I cant wait to return. Thanks to all the members like Tom who work to...

Latest Post
by  
Another great day at WTL

Spent yesterday at WTL and it was great as always. Debbie introduced me to the trail system that I had no idea existed. Wow! Great hiking on some beautiful trails. Next time I'll need to take a map though. Got lost and ended up near the public...