White Thorn Lodge

I live 9 Miles Away

I enjoyed the facilities a number of times this summer and worked on my overall tan. A great place.

Latest Post
by  
I missed it

How is the turn out for the tournament? I am so disappointed that I didnt get to it this week! My son came home for a long weekend. Been looking towards this week all summer. Maybe next year

Thinking about visiting this weekend (first...

I'm thinking of paying a visit to White Thorn Lodge over the weekend since I'm in the area. I've been to plenty of similar places. Any advice?

Another great day at WTL

I spent Friday, June 24 at WTL and, as always, it was a great time. So many nice and friendly people. I hope to be back several more times this summer.

Latest Post
by  
First timer

I finally made it today, my first time! I kinda sat back and watched my first time, but did meet some really nice people. Will definitely be back soon. But no more walking trails without a map!

Latest Post
by  
White thorn lodge bound

I have a room reserved Wednesday 6-15-22. Stop in and say hello

Latest Post
by  
Opening weekend

This weekend starts the 2022 season. I'll be hosting a social hour at the clubhouse Friday night at 7:00. Come on out and say hi. There's a full schedule this weekend

Latest Post
by  
Super Bowl week

I went this past week and what a great time. Met so many wonderful people including Barb and JoJo. I can't wait to go back next season!

luau!

WTL is having their Luau this weekend. There's a Jimmy Buffet concert Friday night by the pool. Saturday there's a volleyball tournament pig roast and games. It's always a good time.

Latest Post
by  
another visit

spent Saturday 7-24-2021 at white thorn and enjoyed it tremendously! the 5k race was the event of the day among others. enjoyed the pool and hot tub along with the clean environment white thorn has to offer. snack bar opened and all enjoyed another...

Latest Post
by