Airbnb nudist rooms for men

Roommate in SoBe, Miami Beach

If youre snowbird or open to be roommate for 2-3 months in SoBe, Miami Beach, keep reading: I want to find 1 (or 2) roommate(s) to share an amazing apartment with 5-star hotel amenities! So yuh, if youre easygoing, flexible, yet neat , clean,...

Latest Post
by  
Renting a room in north island new Zealand

I am currently traveling around the north island and looking for some good like minded men who will rent out to a single gay man. I'm retired clean and an open minded nudist. Easy to get along with and quiet. loving the countryside at the moment...

Latest Post
by  
New Airbnb policies

As an active member of Airbnb both as renting a room of my home to passing travelers and renting them when I travel I have met some wonderful people from all over the world. I just got a notification from Airbnb that beginning Nov 20 all hosts must...

Looking for stays from Kitty Hawk NC to...

I am setting out an escape Indiana winter road trip next week with very loose plans. I will drive from here to Asheville NC then on out to Kitty Hawk and begin driving down the eastern seaboard. Open to suggestions as to what to stop and see and...

Fort Lauderdale - nude stay for men

I run a vacation rental for nudist men in Fort Lauderdale. You can either use this as your work from home place using our high speed internet while lounging naked by the heated pool, or take day trips to nude campsites and nude beaches around....

Winter in Florida

Hello friends, I'm looking into spending the winter in Florida (after Christmas). I don't really care where in Florida but prefer some place nice, close to the beach and with high speed internet (for work). I'm thinking I'll spend a...

B&B Devon

Well my B&B in Devon, SW UK is now closed, except for non-leisure stays. I'm happy to host any nude visitors that are travelling for work at heavily discounted prices. Also happy to host for free for anyone that's looking to help out...

Latest Post
by  
Central California

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for a stop over on a long drive back to SF from Southern CA. Are there any clothing optional options available to book along the way? Ideally looking for a hot tub to enjoy, all while keeping socially distant (but...

Latest Post
by  
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

I host naked stays at my central terrace close to places of interest and public transport. great private courtyard to hang naked outdoors too. Hoping things settle with covid, and would welcome locals with international travel still not possible....

Latest Post
by  
Downtown Asheville NC

Recently moved to downtown Asheville, have a guest room available for visitors. Great location and views of the city, several breweries and restaurants within walking distance.