LGBT Nudists, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Rainbow, Pride, Bi, Trans, Nu

Who Drinks Coffee Naked?

Share a photo to the group media gallery of how you take your coffee ;-)

Lamotte Beuvron

Bonjour, Y a-t-il un membre habitant Lamotte Beuvron qui pourrait m'hberger du 13 au 15 octobre prochains ? Merci

Latest Post
by  
Georgians and Texans

Curious how many Georgians and Texans there are here. I go back and forth so would be nice to make friends in Houston and Atlanta.

Latest PostTo here
by AtxMel 
Roll Call! 100+ Members

Hi Friends! We cracked the 100 member mark for the group! Look forward to hearing from everyone! Please share a tidbit on where you hail from ;-). Can we get 100+ replies?

weather warming up in the uk

at last its looking more like spring is just around the corner .the weather is beginning to warm up nicely . I am spending more and more time naked in my garden and in my hot tub .

Support Target!

Okay community we need to support Target as their shares plummet over their LGBTQ Pride merchandise. The conservative are staging a boycott much like Anhyser Busch is experiencing from the same radical group that feel the same sex community should...

I will host

I live in Charlotte nc any one wants to get nude you are welcome to come over

Latest Post
by  
Lincoln East Midlands UK]

Are there any other gay naturists in the Lincoln area, who would like to join us for naked coffee and chats ? We are a gay married couple, I am retired and my husband is an artist working from his studio at home. We ejoy the company of other like...

New Members!

I'd like to welcome our new members to the group! Look forward to hearing from you all & hope we can meet some of you on a nude adventure one day! Please share our New LGBT group with all our LGBT friends. We will be checking in everyday to...

Latest Post
by  
Having Testacies removed

I will be going into the VA sometime in the next few months to get a shot that will effectively Chemically Castrate me . It will be until I can be cleared to have my Testicles removed. basically making me the equivalent of a post menopausal woman....