Straights hanging

Hey Im just looking for some other straight guys that are comfortable getting to know or hanging with other straight guys. Hit me up.

Streaking at a Christian Camp

I started a a staff member at a Christian camp not far from my home the summer I turned 14. My job at camp was putting dishes away after they came out of the dishwasher, I was required to do this for all three meals each day. The work was fun as we...

Why is it difficult to find straight nudist...

I understand that all kinds of people can be nudists, and that's fine. However, just making an observation . . . it seems that about 80% of the guys on the site are something other than straight. Even in groups labeled as "straight",...

Latest Post
by  
STRONG WORD

Good morning No offense to anyone. However i do have a concern with the of the word "struggling" with same sex. True there are guys that do struggle with same sex. However i am a Christian and I believe in my prayers and relationship with...

Latest Post
by  
Straight friends on telegram/skype

Hello all! Nudist guy here from Brazil, want to make other straight nudist friends! HMU on telegram: @duart_dl or skype: lukeapollo2019@outlook.coom

Latest Post
by  
New Skype Group For Men

Hi everyone! Thanks to the popularity of my other sauna chat room, I decided to create one that is open to all men who want to join, and want to chill out with a good group of men. A few rules: This is basically a digital nude "sauna" room...

Nude Bible Study

Hello all! I'm Luke, 27yo straight guy from Brazil, nudist for 10 years now. I'd like to connect with other straight Christian bros to chat about nudism based on our faith, fully naked the way our Lord created us to be and also make a Bible...

Latest Post
by  
Nonsexual Video Chat Room

I would like to put together a small group of men for a video chat group. If I can get 4-5 men who want to join, and who I mutually want to chat with, then I will initiate the video chat room. Fully nude. Erections are fine, normal, and natural. Let...

New Friends

Hello all! I'm Luke, 27yo straight guy from Brazil, nudist for 10 years now. I'd like to connect with other straight Christian bros to chat about nudism based on our faith, fully naked the way our Lord created us to be. Feel free to add me...

Latest Post
by  
My wifes religious view are blocking me

Howdy! Kbian from Texas!! I am straight. Grown kids. Married 37 years. Stay in fairly good shape. And I love to be naked outdoors!!!! I wish my wife were as enthusiastic as me. We are both religious but she is more into the Adam and Eve story and...