Arizona Nudists

National Skinny Dip Day at Mira Vista

July 8 was National Skinny dip day. I spent the day at Mira Vista Resort in Tucson. Unfortunately, due to the brutal temperatures, 109 at 3pm. The number of people there was the lowest I have seen for a Saturday. Such is the way it can be for a July...

Latest Post
by  
nude camping in Verde Hot Springs?

Does anyone know if the Verde Hot Springs area on the Verde River is still nude friendly? We went many times year ago but have heard its totally changed in recent years. Not sure if we should waste time driving all the way down into the canyon if...

Memorial Day at Copper Cactus Ranch?

Hey, curious if anyone else will be at CCR over Memorial Day? Message me if so! -Sean

5/19 Weekend activities?

Anyone up to anything this weekend? Looking to see if theres anything to join in on. Or if anyone would like to hangout at some point this weekend. Have met a few of you or made plans to meet some of you already. Would love to make more connections.

First 100 degree day in the valley....

Our first 100-degree day in the valley. I've been out working in the yard, trying to get a handle on the rapidly sprouting weeds. Not very exciting, I know.

The Trip to Faywood

Oh what a great place to stop at if traveling west on I-10. Its pretty flat area. Then you make the turn and here is a little valley with green trees. The roads are perfectly paved. A big plus for RVs. The gate is large and easy to see on the north...

Latest Post
by  
Anybody here from Tucson AZ?

I just moved back and would like to meet some folk. Im 73 and in pretty good shape. I just got back from Mira Vista Resort, pretty nice place. Hope to meet some of folk!

Cottonwood nudists? ? Where do you go to...

Toozigoot seems to busy since that was my spot in the 60s.