Arizona Nudists

Fossil Crek

I saw pictures of fossil creek and wondered if it wa nude friendly. Welcome your cments.

Latest Post
by  
Ironwood Forest National Monument

I'm back in Arizona and enjoyed a four hour nude hike in Ironwood Forest National Monument yesterday. The temp was only in the high 60's but with full sunshine and no wind it felt great. I went to the area of West Silverbell Mountains where...

Tucson area

Heading to Tucson soon looking for somewhere to get out nude any suggestions?

planning to retire

I know, I know, another god dammed Californian moving here. Not for about 7 years but I am shopping now. I currently live in the woods so I am looking for the same there. I prefer to NOT be able to see my neighbors as I like to be nude as much as...

nude tubing

Has any body gone nude tubing on the Salt and Verde river?

Latest Post
by  
Email from my gym

Received an email that my gym is closed indefinitely by order of the Governor. It goes on to say that financially they can not hold on much longer as revenue has stopped from the closure and the landlords are not willing to work with them. Another...

Id love to have my first nudist experience...

Lemme know if anyone would like to meet around tucson. They have a nude resort id love to try

Latest Post
by  
Tucson Nudist here

Just want to find some folks in Tucson to be nude and build my experience base.

Looking forward to living in AZ at some...

Hello, I am looking to move to Arizona at some point and would love suggestions as to what areas are best for a nudist life. I want enough land that I may live nude with no pesky neighbors to complain, possibly some open water, a stream or pond/lake...

Winter Solstice in the Desert

I spent most of Dec 21st hiking and Geocaching nude in the desert west of Tucson in near perfect weather. It was a little cool, low 60's, when I started out in the late morning but in bright sunshine and no wind it felt fine. The temperature...

Latest Post
by