C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

Is masturbation sin?

I asked a question in another Christian group on here if anyone agreed that masturbation is major sin and I feel like I got ripped in what I said because I am giving up masturbation. So I will ask you all about the same thing, is masturbation a sin?

Fig Leaf Forum

Who is familiar with the Fig Leaf Forum newsletter? Its no longer in print or circulation but is available In online archive. Lots of very good reading and reference material for Christian naturists.

Cristian naturist retreat (forming)

Living life at a naturist resort Greeting and welcome all. It has always been a dream of mine to start a Christian naturist resort. Living naturally in touch with nature and God as was intended for humanity. Everyone is welcome to join in this...

Latest Post
by  
NC bible study

I was looking for a NC bible study group.

Latest Post
by  
I'm looking to make Biblical CHRISTian...

I'm just searching for Biblically CHRISTian Naturist friend's is all, if this is you kindly send me a friend request with a message included saying you read this forum post.

Looking for a (remote) small group

I currently don't have a strong community around me. Since I'm going through a lot of life changes I feel disillusioned. Does anyone attend a Bible study group I can join? I'm a millennial, but I'm totally cool with joining folks...

If Man Never Sinned, How Do You Think The...

Something I wonder about is what the modern day Eden would be. In the Bible, Adam and Eve did not know they were naked, but they were, which has been interpreted in a number of ways. I think there's a very real possibility that they understood...

Latest Post
by  
Devotionals in the Great Outdoors

Joining the 21st century, we both are now doing our daily devotionals on a mobile app. To my surprise, it's the most reading of the Holy Word that I've done in years, it's almost infectious. So to our dismay we found the phone reception...

Latest Post
by  
Anybody been live streaming church services...

I wish I could do that, but I can't since I live with my family. What about you guys?

Love This Quote: Gospel of Thomas

His disciples said, "When will you be shown forth to us and when shall we behold you?" Jesus said, "When you strip naked without being ashamed, and take your garments and put them under your feet like little children and tread upon...

Latest Post
by