C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

If Man Never Sinned, How Do You Think The...

Something I wonder about is what the modern day Eden would be. In the Bible, Adam and Eve did not know they were naked, but they were, which has been interpreted in a number of ways. I think there's a very real possibility that they understood...

New Friends

Hello all! I'm Luke, 27yo straight guy from Brazil, nudist for 10 years now. I'd like to connect with other straight Christian bros to chat about nudism based on our faith, fully naked the way our Lord created us to be. Feel free to add me...

Latest Post
by  
What does God like

Part 1 Genesis chapter 1 verse 26 The god said let us make Ma in our image , according to our likness. Question Does this mean God is naked too? Part2 God overlooked the garden of and saw Adam and Eve naked, does he approve of nakedness, considering...

Latest Post
by  
Do folks really communicate with this site?

Interesting views on sin, etc. But really would love to have social and real time chats on CANR. Cheers Karl

I need your prayers

I have an urgent need for prayer here at home. Please pray for me and my parents. My dad is now home since last Friday but dealing with him who is impatient stubborn 66 year old with heart issues is hard. He has a pacemaker and a defibrillator on...

Happy to be here

I am a born again Christian and fairly new to nudity. I have no personal friends that are nudists and have had all these thoughts and feelings of what God wants me to be. I joined TN a couple of weeks ago and actually have found a few people to...

Latest Post
by  
NC bible study

I was looking for a NC bible study group.

Latest Post
by  
I'm looking to make Biblical CHRISTian...

I'm just searching for Biblically CHRISTian Naturist friend's is all, if this is you kindly send me a friend request with a message included saying you read this forum post.

Looking for a (remote) small group

I currently don't have a strong community around me. Since I'm going through a lot of life changes I feel disillusioned. Does anyone attend a Bible study group I can join? I'm a millennial, but I'm totally cool with joining folks...

Devotionals in the Great Outdoors

Joining the 21st century, we both are now doing our daily devotionals on a mobile app. To my surprise, it's the most reading of the Holy Word that I've done in years, it's almost infectious. So to our dismay we found the phone reception...

Latest Post
by