C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

Looking for a Christian friend

Hi. I'm a very active Christian (Lutheran, if it makes a difference) and I would love to make some friends in the greater Chicago area. Let's connect and enjoy being nude. Let me be specific: I am not looking for sex, just a faithful friend...

Latest Post
by  
Naked bible study in Palm Springs, Ca

I was wondering if anyone knew of such a thing or if one even existed? If not, would this be of interest?

What one sin is bad for Christians?

In your opinion, what one sin is bad Christians today and why?

Latest Post
by  
Articles for the Website

We are looking for article ideas for the nakedandunashamed.org website. If you have something that you'd like an article on let us know and we just may write an article about your subject.

Latest Post
by  
How are you response.

In Pastors sermon last Sunday, he gave me a great line to use in response to "How are you?" I usually say "As happy as I can be." and sometimes I add "I'm saved". Pastor wants to answer "WONDERFUL, I WAS...

Latest Post
by  
photographs

I do not have any nude pics, is there anyone near Warrington UK that will take pics for me with my camera? I have car and can travel.

Latest Post
by  
My introduction with saying why I am here

I am glad to be included. I came here a couple of years ago when another nudist Christian came from another site we were using, to True Nudists here. I didn't find that person afterward. But if I find other nudist Christians to have in...

Prayer request

I am in need of prayer. I am a combat vet with PTSD and had major PTSD event earlier this week. I am now out of work for several weeks.

Happy Saint Patty's Day To All

Hope Everybody Has A Happy Saint Patty.s Day!

Latest Post
by  
Hello

I want to introduce my self, I am John from Pennsylvania.