C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

Naturist Christan group in SE Florida

We have formed a naturist Christian group in the West Palm Beach /SE Florida area. Please visit us at https://www.meetup.com/Gods-Garden-for-Naturist-Christians/ Do you have an interest? Or do you know a nudist or like-minded preacher, biblical...

Merry Christmas

I wish all the members of this group a merry Christmas and a happy 2017. May all your wishes come true.

Latest Post
by  
Merry Christmas to all

Many new things to look forward to this coming year and with a new and aggressive president with many qualities in dealing with our economy, It is about time we get a president who wants to make his legacy by making America Great again instead of so...

PRAYER AND ADVICE.

Dear Fellow Christians, I am a 50 year old Man, been married for 22 years. During my marriage, my wife and I have gone Without Sex, many times for more than a year. We had Sex one time on our 20 anniversary 2 years ago, before that it had been 4 1/2...

Shout it out!

I thought this was a group of Christians who were proud to also be nudists. If so why arn't we sharing our views and experiances. As far as I can see there are only 2 members of the group who ever have anything to say. Shout it out people, be...

Valentine's Day!

Happy Day Of Love To You All!I Love You All! I Corinthians 13 Valentine's Day is a day of love, For showing that we care, And if we read the Bible, God describes love there: If we speak like celestial angels From heaven up above, All our words...

25-29 yr old in Houston

Would love for my daughter to find a good baptist naturist in the Houston area who loves and is living for the Lord and is regular in church attendance. If that's you or you know someone, let us know. Needs to be a non smoker and non drinker and...

Hello to all from Italy

An affectionate greeting to all the members of the group. I'm Andrea, 54, from Italy, Catholic, separated. I'm not looking for adventures or the like, but only friendship. I'm looking for friends, preferably Italian or who speak Italian,...

High Desert

I hope to make friends in or near the High Desert, SoCal, USA.