C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

Hello

I want to introduce my self, I am John from Pennsylvania.

Wish to to meet Christian naturist in...

I would like to find a Christian naturist man or couple near Rochester to become prayer partners with. My girlfriend could also use one, which is why I mentioned couple.

Latest Post
by  
Seattle-area Christian naturists/nudists?

Hi, Anyone here who lives in or visits the greater Seattle area? I'd love to get together, even for coffee or lunch. Bill

Latest Post
by  
Nude churches

Does anyone know of any nude churches in the DFW area of Texas?

Latest Post
by  
Naturist-Christian.org website

Does anyone know what has happened to the Naturist-Christian.org website? I haven't been able to access it for a few days now. I hope everything is alright. I've lost a couple of websites that I like lately due to server policy changes,...

Hello

hi all, im antonio from spain

Latest Post
by  
Merry Christmas

I wish all the members of this group a merry Christmas and a happy 2017. May all your wishes come true.

Latest Post
by  
Shout it out!

I thought this was a group of Christians who were proud to also be nudists. If so why arn't we sharing our views and experiances. As far as I can see there are only 2 members of the group who ever have anything to say. Shout it out people, be...

Hello to all from Italy

An affectionate greeting to all the members of the group. I'm Andrea, 54, from Italy, Catholic, separated. I'm not looking for adventures or the like, but only friendship. I'm looking for friends, preferably Italian or who speak Italian,...

Latest Post
by  
High Desert

I hope to make friends in or near the High Desert, SoCal, USA.