C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

Shout it out!

I thought this was a group of Christians who were proud to also be nudists. If so why arn't we sharing our views and experiances. As far as I can see there are only 2 members of the group who ever have anything to say. Shout it out people, be...

Valentine's Day!

Happy Day Of Love To You All!I Love You All! I Corinthians 13 Valentine's Day is a day of love, For showing that we care, And if we read the Bible, God describes love there: If we speak like celestial angels From heaven up above, All our words...

25-29 yr old in Houston

Would love for my daughter to find a good baptist naturist in the Houston area who loves and is living for the Lord and is regular in church attendance. If that's you or you know someone, let us know. Needs to be a non smoker and non drinker and...

Hello to all from Italy

An affectionate greeting to all the members of the group. I'm Andrea, 54, from Italy, Catholic, separated. I'm not looking for adventures or the like, but only friendship. I'm looking for friends, preferably Italian or who speak Italian,...

High Desert

I hope to make friends in or near the High Desert, SoCal, USA.

C-A-N-R passes AANR WOW

What an interesting surprise after seeing TN over AANR web stat ratings on the front page today, Plus C-A-N-R has out grown the AANR group here at TN as a new group not yet one year old. AANR group has been up two years now, seems coming back to...

Friendship with woman

Hello everyone. I'm married for over 30 years. I love my wife, but I also love the nudity on the beach, in the sauna, in nature. I could enjoy much better if my wife would join. But for she it's nothing. Her faith dosn't allowed it. I...

Hello from Omaha, Nebraska!

I live in Omaha, Nebraska! Are there any fellow nudists in this area looking for nudist friends as I am?

Latest Post
by  
Catholic nudist saints

Catholics actually have three saints they can consider as patron saints of nudists, even though they aren't officially recognized as being patron saints of nudists as of yet: Onuphrius, Peter of Athos, Macarius of Egypt, and Paul the Hermit....