C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

Friendship with woman

Hello everyone. I'm married for over 30 years. I love my wife, but I also love the nudity on the beach, in the sauna, in nature. I could enjoy much better if my wife would join. But for she it's nothing. Her faith dosn't allowed it. I...

Hello from Omaha, Nebraska!

I live in Omaha, Nebraska! Are there any fellow nudists in this area looking for nudist friends as I am?

Latest Post
by  
Catholic nudist saints

Catholics actually have three saints they can consider as patron saints of nudists, even though they aren't officially recognized as being patron saints of nudists as of yet: Onuphrius, Peter of Athos, Macarius of Egypt, and Paul the Hermit....

HAPPY NEW (NUDE) YEAR 2016!

HAPPY NEW (NUDE) YEAR 2016! John

Latest Post
by  
CNC alive and well

I had forgotten about this group and need to check it more often. I have a group called Christian Nudist Convocation and have been quite busy keeping the work out there as a Christian. I'll try to keep you posted on what is going on and...

Faithful to the Truth by Stephen Lovatt

he's a british catholic gay author who defends same-sex marriage from a traditionalist catholic perspective. this is where you can buy his...

The gap between nude Christians and textile...

There is also another gap that I share with the Christian voice of nudism. The gap between nude Christians and textile Christians is so bad that there cannot be any communication between the two. About 99 percent of all Christians are textiles, who...

attention all

i have a month-old petition here that you can sign if you want:https://www.thepetitionsite.com/702/027/754/help-make-it-easier-for-nudist-places-to-open/?taf_id=13740754&cid=fb_na#

Latest Post
by  
Lent

Has anyone given up anything for Lent? I gave up lollies. I think it is a good thing to give up something at this time of year!