C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

HAPPY NEW (NUDE) YEAR 2016!

HAPPY NEW (NUDE) YEAR 2016! John

Latest Post
by  
CNC alive and well

I had forgotten about this group and need to check it more often. I have a group called Christian Nudist Convocation and have been quite busy keeping the work out there as a Christian. I'll try to keep you posted on what is going on and...

Faithful to the Truth by Stephen Lovatt

he's a british catholic gay author who defends same-sex marriage from a traditionalist catholic perspective. this is where you can buy his...

The gap between nude Christians and textile...

There is also another gap that I share with the Christian voice of nudism. The gap between nude Christians and textile Christians is so bad that there cannot be any communication between the two. About 99 percent of all Christians are textiles, who...

Hello From GEOGIA. Hello to Michigan and...

Hello, I live North of Atlanta, Georgia. I am from Michigan, and go home occasionally. Would love to HEAR from any Christian Nudists, in Either Georgia, or Michigan. Shoot me a line, phil1985 is my screen name. Would provide my e-mail address to...

Latest Post
by  
attention all

i have a month-old petition here that you can sign if you want:https://www.thepetitionsite.com/702/027/754/help-make-it-easier-for-nudist-places-to-open/?taf_id=13740754&cid=fb_na#

Latest Post
by  
Lent

Has anyone given up anything for Lent? I gave up lollies. I think it is a good thing to give up something at this time of year!

i feel very emotionally close to god when...

don't you? it helps me feel so connected.

Latest Post
by  
What is Naked?

I have a blog page on Blogspot.com that has articles on Christian Naturism. One of my more recent articles, "" discusses God's view on our nude body by His question he asked Adam: "Who told you that you are naked?" There are...

Latest Post
by  
Save a Nudist girl, Amina!

Please sign this petition, and Save an innocent Nudist girl! She is going to be ''Stoned'' to death by Muslims. SAVE HER LIFE! AT LEAST TRY TO SAVE HER! ! I WANT EACH AND EVERY ''REAL NUDIST'' FRIENDS TO SIGN THIS...

Latest Post
by