C-A-N-R = Christian Association for Nude Recreation.

C-A-N-R voice of the Christian nudists.

The second I we saw this group go up we jumped at the opportunity to be of the first ones to join. Many Christian family nudists like socializing with other nudists of Christian like mindedness and similar good Christian values. Seeing that the...

Prayer for U

This morning I pray that all who read this will be able to hear His word clearly, see His plan with 20/20 vision, seek His will dilagently, and live their lives as He did!! God Bless

Latest Post
by  
Lets share

We were hopeing that others would be more interested in sharing on this site. As Christians, we are excited about sharing our lives and stories with others. One of the greates rewards of being a nudist is sharing Gods glory with those who don't...

Latest Post
by  
weather

Want all our friends who are experianceing bad weather to know that they are in our prayers tonight. May God Bless.

Latest Post
by  
Romans 14

Romans 14 is highly relevant to the naturist - textiler controversy. Paul was speaking of not judging anybody for adhering to Jewish dietary rules. In like manner nobody should judge anybody for being either a nudist or textiler. Verse 5 is...

Climbing fast!

Wow up to 50 members in just 10 days! must be some kind of record, keep it up C-A-N-R Members - way to go team....

Greenbelt 2010

Is anyone going to this and is there anywhere that I can be naturist?

Latest Post
by  
Bridging the gap - Christian wise.

Seeing the fast growth of this group it is possible to become a landed group with AANR, simply meaning we will have a position to allow us Christians (it is estimated that of nudists 60% claim to be Christian) to be better heard as to our input on...

Latest Post
by