Sunny Rest

Any news on a new restaurant?

Have they built a new one or are planning on doing it before the season starts? I really hope so because that just brings out the quality of the whole resort, in my opinion.

Let's do this!

Finally wife and I are going on July 10th. We will be tgere all day...hoping to meet lots of fun people! Anyone else going?

Latest Post
by  
Going on May 18th would like company

I'm heading to Sunny Rest tomorrow, 5/18/2021 if anyone want to join me let me know or just show up. I'll be wearing a green baseball cap. Dave

excited for the summer season

first timer last summer and loved the vibe. hoping to make a few more trips this summer - and do an overnight or two cant wait to feel warm naked in the sun again!

First timer this year

With everything being closed this year I have it a try and ended up coming 3x this year from CT! Absolutely loved it. Great people and loved the vball. If we met, say hi! Already looking forward to next year. -Stephen

Bouncing Buns makes the big time!

Here's a NY Times story on the Bouncing Buns race at Sunny Rest from a woman's perspective. Great "coverage!" https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/28/well/move/running-race-nudist-resort-naked.html

Wine Fest

Anyone heading to the Wine Fest this Saturday? Would enjoy meeting nude-minded people to hang out with for part of the day. This will be my second time there...went for the beer fest.

first timer

hey there i am living at my country house full time now in the poconos and looking to meet other nudists in the area. I was livng in NYC during the week but moved out when Covid started. Looking to start going to sunny rest to relax naked and...

first timer

hey there i am living at my country house full time now in the poconos and looking to meet other nudists in the area. I was livng in NYC during the week but moved out when Covid started. Looking to start going to sunny rest to relax naked and...

Latest Post
by  
Hippie Fest

Hippie Fest next weekend. Anyone going?

Latest Post
by