Sunny Rest

Bridge

Any bridge players at Sunny Rest? We will be there June 10th and 11th and enjoy the game of Bridge. We will be tenting for the evening. We expect to be helping out with the run on Saturday morning. If you want to find us, look for the Tesla.

Latest Post
by  
Memorial Day Weekend

We are heading up to Sunny Rest on Friday for the Memorial Day weekend. Hoping the weather cooperates! Looking forward to another season of naked fun in the Poconos! If you are there and see us, be sure to stop and say hello!

Latest Post
by  
PIERCING POLICY

How tolerant are they of body piercings? I was there many times in years past to EAST COAST NATURIST GATHERINGS but was non pierced then.....

Halloween Party

Anyone going to the last event of the year - Halloween Party at SRR? We will be going so if you are, be sure to say "Hi"

Latest Post
by  
end of the season

It was a great season at Sunny Rest, nice to meet some of you and look forward to meeting others next year. Stay nude and stay warm during the winter months

Labor Day Weekend anyone?

We will be at SRR from Friday morning until Monday evening celebrating (or more accurately mourning) the unofficial end of summer. We tent camp and have a big orange / tan / brown tent with a green canopy next to it and set up in the tent area next...

August 21st- 23rd

Had a great visit at Sunny Rest, We were there for the Volleyball tournament and Wiggle, giggle and Jiggle. We met some very nice people while camping over the weekend. The weather couldn't have been better.

Latest Post
by  
Wine Festival August 15th

I just wanted to let everyone know there is a wine festival August 15th. I went last year and had a great time. The usual entrance fee is waived if you come for the festival. It usually costs in the 40-50 dollar range, but if you come and attend the...

4th of July

We will be heading up to SRR on July 3rd for the Holiday Festivities. They always put on a great fireworks show on the 4th, so we are looking forward to that. After the 4th we will be spending the entire week through Sunday the 12th. So if you are...

Latest Post
by  
Good weekend for Sunny Rest

Hopefully the weather stays good for camping

Latest Post
by