Sunny Rest

Sunday 6/29

G F and I are planning a day trip to Sunny Rest this Sunday 6/29. Will anyone from T N be there?

Latest Post
by  
This weekend

Anyone heading out this weekend?

Latest Post
by  
July...

We'll be there July 25-27th. I believe there's going to be Jello Wrestling that weekend ;)

Latest Post
by  
Memorial Day Weekend

The weather looks marginal, but we will be spending Memorial Day Weekend at SRR. The Mrs. is already there and setting up our camping area. I'll be on the way as soon as I get out of work. If you are at SRR this weekend, be sure to say...

going for the Weekend / just a quick get away

Wife and I are headed to SRR May 16-18. Lets hope there is good weather, but the night club is inside anyways.........

Latest Post
by  
Saturday night Aug 24 and Sunday till early...

Thinking of heading to Sunny Rest for Saturday night and Sunday Day. Anyone else going to be there? Would love to meet others

Just got back

from Sunny Rest, spenttwo wonderful days there. Love this place, hate to see the season end.

Nice Place

Went a couple of weeks ago for the first time, nice place, hope to get back next week.

todays visit

It was the most crowded I have ever seen it. We hung at pool, walked the trails...the girl friend even got some body painting done by Bob the artist down at the pool. We hope to make it back soon but it is not easy as we have a place at the beach...

Latest Post
by