Roommates: Looking/Needed

Roommate wanted in Edmonton, Ab, canada

Looking for another nudist male to share my apartment. Room comes with a newer single bed, large double closet. Apartment has in suite laundry, shared living room, kitchen and bathroom. Free wi-fi and utilities included. $600 monthly. Street...

Latest Post
by  
Roommate wanted/needed in Charlotte, NC

Looking for a (non-smoker) male nudist close to my age. I need a little help around the house and back yard. I am nude 24/7 indoors, outdoors when the trees are full of leaves. Not looking for a romantic relationship but friendship would be great....

Latest Post
by  
Share My Home in the Phoenix AZ Area

If you live in Arizona or are thinking about relocating here, I have a home to share with you. Hi, I am a Retired professional woman and would like to share my home with an individual or couple with an overall similar background. This is a 2 BR, 2...

OC CA roommate wanted

Im looking for a new roommate beginning in May 2023. I have a room for rent with attached 3/4 bath. This is my house in the suburbs north Orange County plenty of parking private residence private backyard full amenities. If interested message me on...

Latest Post
by  
NYC (Queens, possibly Manhattan) or NASSAU...

Hi! Does anyone have a room to rent in Queens/NYC or Nassau County of Long Island.... gay nudist male here, professional, quiet lifestyle. I have a car so it doesn't have to be near public transportation hubs (not that that is a negative). Any...

Latest Post
by  
Lehigh Valley area young guy nudist roommate

I live in the Lehigh Valley, PA area looking for a guy roommate (or a group) to live with. I have no current plans, but that can all be discussed. Prefer a roommate who is younger (about

Latest Post
by  
Looking For Nudist Male Roommate (San Diego)

Im looking for a roommate for end of March around the 31st. The lease is 1 year term in a 2 bed/ 2 bath private entry unit with a private bed room. The unit is remodeled and a smart home. Its located in Carmel Mountain Ranch area and $1,485 per...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a room in NOVA

Single straight male nudist looking for a room to rent in northern VA. I would be only a part-time resident as I own my own house in the Richmond area.

Latest Post
by  
Room Mate Alabama Beaches,

Possible roommate at the Beach in Alabama, Two blocks to the sand. In a 3/2 sitting on pilings. House sit on Lagoon. Single individual, no couple, no kids and no pets. I am a renter and do not make the rules. Im a nudist, laid back, 420 friendly...

Rent free

Rent free room in NWA in exchange for housekeeping. Msg. me if interested.

Latest PostStill looking.
by Avondale