HOTEL MALE NUDISTS UK

Travelling

In Blighty from the 2 November and travelling around the Midlands and south east. Any guys fancy meeting up at my hotels are welcome to message. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Manchester area - October

Hi, I'm in the north Manchester area and wondered if anyone is free for a meet in their hotel the week after next? 18-22nd October? Just be good to have a nude meet in person. Mostly been online for me until now. Thanks

Bristol 15 & 16th October

Staying at seafront hotel. Anyone aged 50 and over for fun

Latest Post
by  
Hilton - Stansted Airport - 20th October

Hi guys, I am going to be staying at the Hilton Stansted Airport on Wednesday 20th, if anyone is around and would like to spend some time naked, get in touch.

Latest Post
by  
London 12-15 Oct

Staying at a hotel in London Chiswick Park area if there are any guys interested in getting together.

Latest Post
by  
Liverpool - 18th September 2021

Looking to meet men 50 and over for fun

Latest Post
by  
Bristol 4th to 6th October

Hi Guys, I'm staying in Bristol City centre the 4th to 6th October with work. Anyone around who would be interested in hanging out naked for a chat over a beer or coffee? Feel free to drop me a message if you do.

Latest Post
by  
Dundee: Sun 29th to Tue 31st August

Im staying in Dundee for a few days and be nice to catch up in the evening for a naked meet. Will be able to accom or travel. Cheers Francis

Latest Post
by  
Bolton 23rd august 28augsust

Staying in hotel in Bolton from tonight till Friday. Looking to meet and chill with another nudist.

Latest Post
by  
London Waterloo, Friday 20th 3pm-7pm

Going to be in London all day Friday 20th but won't be able to check in to hotel room until 3pm, so if anyone wants to hang out there let me know or send me a DM.