Only one naked

Nude around visitor

Hello- I'm a new member to this group and would like to start with a story. There was a friend who came to visit my house. He wanted to help do some cleaning me and light maintenance for me. We talked about my nudist tendencies but I had never...

Naked in front of the neighbour.

During a recent conversation with a neighbour, he revealed that he is a home nudist. He said that he was nearly always naked at home and that it was his guilty secret. Of course I told him I did the same, and suggested he come over for a naked...

Naked on the streets of San Francisco

A few of years ago, it came to my attention that it was legal to be naked in San Francisco. Sadly, as of 2015 that's no longer the case, but back then it was. At least so I heard. So when I found myself on a business trip out there, I decided to...

Naked one at group.

I'm game to be the naked old man for your group. Driving distance please. Not For sex.

Nude with couple or group

Im in southwest Virginia looking to meet with people nude even if Im the only one. For those that are considering trying nudity or people that likes to see someone nude

Only one nude

I have been in a group setting nude all by myself. I had to prove to everyone that I was a nudist and I did not think sexually of it.

Art nude modeling

Looking to get into modeling for artists in art workshop nude of course any one know of any one looking for new models let me know x

Latest Post
by  
Minnesota?

Is there anyone in Minnesota (particularly the Twin Cities) who'd be up to be the clothed guy in a CMNM scene?

Naked in school dream.

Years ago, I had one of those dreams of being without clothes in school. The difference between this dream and ones that I had when I was younger was that I felt no discomfort about being in the buff... I have wondered in the past how it would feel...

Latest Post
by  
non nudist friend

I was not raised a nudist so therefore my friends are not nudists. In my quest to find someone to share the experience with I confided in a woman I have known since grade school. Her cousin is my best friend and she always seemed to be around...