Only one naked

Apologies for neglecting the group

I started this group--set it so I have to approve photos, and then forgot all about it. Sorry! I was reminded of it when I saw that Pearl had joined the group; I thought it looked like an interesting group that I might like to join. Anyway,...

Latest Post
by  
Minnesota?

Hi, any Minnesotans in the group?

Latest Post
by  
Photos in the group now--didn't know I...

Hey, members of the group Only One Naked! There are some photos in the group album now. I didn't know that a couple of people had been submitting photos to the group. AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I HAD TO APPROVE THEM. I found them a couple of...

Latest Post
by  
Photos

There are no photos in the group album and the group icon shows several nudists together. I've tried uploading some photos of lone nudistsbut they have not appeared.I startedanother group called Only Nude. It focuses on lone nudists and it has...

Amongs clothed nudists

I've stayed at a few small nude guesthouses. In some the hosts strip off to join the guests. In others they stay clothed whilst saying they are nudists. I've spent days on end as the only one naked. I like being naked and don't mind them...

Latest Post
by  
Treatment

I stay smooth by having periodic full body waxing. Naturally I'm totally naked whilst the lady doing the waxing is fully clothed. I've told her I'm a nudist and she can see it from my all-over tan. But she still covers my private parts...

Latest Post
by  
Life Drawing Model

After This Evening I Will Be ALife Drawing Model!It's finally going to happen! I'll be modeling nude for a group of women this evening. This will be the first time I model nude to be sketched and the first time I will have ever modeled nude...

I need an elf

I have an art show coming up at the beginning of the month and I need new material for the show. That means I need a beautiful woman who will pose nude for me so I can create set of fantasy images about a playful elf who is entertaining herself with...

Latest Post
by  
Pocono Fantasy Photo Art

I am an aspiring Photographer and Graphic Artist. I have always been fascinated by the nude human form, especially the nude female form which is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. But my passion is developing fantasy images of fairies,...

Latest Post
by  
My story

I love nude dares. You know how difficult it is considering India as of today is quite conservative. But I had my fare share. I travelled in an almost empty passenger train compartment nude and stood at the gate while it was passing over a level...