British group for UK residents

Single male in Cambridge

Hi everyone, I'm Craig and live in Cambridge and always nude at every opportunity. Looking to meet new people to chat with either on here or skype and hopefully once all the restrictions are lifted arrange a get together with like minded people...

First day of summer 2021.

Well today is the first day of summer for 2021 as it is the longest day but as normal it is a cold, dull and overcast day with light rain/drizzle so not a day to be naked out doors much at all.

Latest Post
by  
Cumbria

Hi im from Cumbria near Carlisle upfor meeting others

Latest Post
by  
Nudist beach guide on yahoo.

Saw this story so decided to post the link. https://uk.yahoo.com/style/u-ks-best-nudist-beaches-revealed-more-brits-naturism-093845750.html

First nude gardening of the year.

Well today I have managed to get the first nude gardening in for 2021 as there wasn't much cloud about and more or less no wind so it was too good a day to have cloths on while doing it. Any naked gardening in February is a bonus.

Lockdown easing

Well, fingers crossed it looks like the lockdown is going to be relaxed, and the weather is improving so hopefully we will be able to get outdoors again for some social nudity. Probably the same as everyone else but I have really missed being naked...

As lockdown looks like easing

Good morning, hope everyone is coping OK with the current round of restrictions, I'm based in Somerset in the South West. I'vebeen a naturist for a number of years, looking for like minded nudist friends to chat with and maybe meet up once...

Nottingham Couple

Hi, Peter n Sarah, as says in title we are from Nottingham. Enjoy chatting.

Removing profiles.

A couple of days ago I checked all the members and found 6 members who didn't comply with this group for where they are listed as living so their profiles were removed from this group. So if you change your profile after joining to another...

Latest Post
by