British group for UK residents

Liverpool guys

Have been on here for years and not met many guys locally. Have not found many places to go nude other than a few nude massage places that were very good. If anyone wants to hang nude or know of any other groups let me know. Hope to see you soon....

Summer comes to an end

The warm weather this past week in mid September, has been a pleasure, offering some of us the opportunity to enjoy outdoor nudity. In my case, it has been two days at the local nudist beach at Studland, near where I live in Bournemouth. It was so...

Recommendations for places to go...

Can anyone recommend places to go for a newbie nudist - preferably in or close to London. As I'm new to this lifestyle I would like to go someplace that is friendly and welcoming and not seedy. There are too many dodgy places in London and I...

Holidays in Europe

We booked 10 European nude holidays this year as usual. But most have been cancelled. You have heard about "Air Bridges" allowing us to travel to only a few European countries without having to quarantine afterwards. I'm just back from...

Naked Garden Event, Bury St Edmunds,...

If you're interested in visiting gardens in the buff, there's a new event this year near Bury St Edmunds. All the details in the article (I have nothing to do with the organisers, so I don't have any more details)....

Latest Post
by  
Naturist Clubs Opening Up After Lockdown

We have all suffered due to Covid-1, so it is nice that things are, albeit it slowly, opening up again including I am glad to say, our naturist clubs. As members of a great naturist club in St Albans in Hertfordshire, is was so nice to be able to...

join us

Hi if anyone single or couple, male or female - fancy a cuppa or beer in Brixham - please join us. We are a happily married couple from brixham.Devon. Love chatting and being nude - no age limits - just a freindly laid back couple often found...

All male WhatsApp group 18 to 50

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DO0k0yy11fu671u6AgmE6e There's a new WhatsApp group for males to chat, discuss nudism and other topics, make new friends, and share ideas, experiences and photos. We hope to see you there soon

Hi all, New to this group so thought I would say hello. Based in Gloucestershire/Cotswolds looking for fellow naturist friends. Stuart

Latest Post
by  
Funny places to sunbathe naked.

Found this story trackside sunbathing about sunbathing naked next to railway and people thinking you are dead.