British group for UK residents

NAG Survey of UK nudists

NAG (Naturist Action Group) was formed several years ago by some BN members who felt that BN was being insufficiently proactive. They have since initiated several campaigns, some of which which BN has taken up, and have resulted in significant...

Looking or nudist people and areas to visit...

G'day there. Now is the time to start planning for my tour of the UK next year. I'd like to hear from anyone who has a level area of private land to park up on for a visit of some time around a week to a month. I'm able and willing to...

Latest Post
by  
New members.

Please note After the last site update the group mods are unable to see if any members want to join the group and, until the site owners fix this nothing can be done over this.

Latest Post
by  
hi all

hi iam new here on this group my skype is icerobbo02 hope to chat do anyone know anywhere near or in slough

Nudist beaches

Anyone visit the Threddlethorpe or North Cotes beach? Looking at possibly going in the future?

Nude walk today?

I often go on nude walks, now my cellulitus seems to be in control (as a safety precaution I'll be covering my calves with gaitors). I'll be off out whenever I can, if you want to join me let me know. currently not working so can often drop...

St Anne's nude beach day Sat 4 Aug 2018

There is another nude beach day at St Anne's on Saturday 4th Aug 2018. My wife and I went to the last on in July and had a great day. It is organised by the local club under the BN banner. It is worth supporting. Please support this event as we...

Isle of Wight buddies

Seeking Isle of Wight nudists for buddies/friendships

Latest Post
by  
Grimsby / North East Lincs

Hi all. Currently working over on the east coast, any fellow undies in the area who would like to meet up? Looking forward to summer as thinking about visiting Theddlethorpe again too.

SEEKING HOME NUDIST HERE IN BROMLEY & LONDON

HI IM NIGEL ( RANDYBIGUYNUDIST ) IT'S BIT LONLEY NAKED IN MY FLAT, FELLOW HOME NUDIST COME TO MY PLACE TO JOIN MY NUDIST GROUP--BROMLEY NAKED & FREE HOME NUDIST GROUP BR1 3TS. IT'S FREE TO JOIN....... EMAIL ME AT NIGEL.BUSH27@GMAIL.COM

Latest Post
by