Look at me! I'm totally naked

Look my nudity

I like being naked, completely naked and I am not ashamed to be seen naked by anyone. Here I can always be naked and thus be seen by everyone. Nudity is natural, it is not a provocation but simply being myself. I want to show myself as I am, with my...

Latest Post
by  
Excuse to naked

I love to been seen naked. Unfortunately I cant just walk down the street nude as I would probably be arrested. I was wondering if anyone had an excuse to be seen naked?

I love sharing my nakedness with others

I call myself a nudist and consequently not only do I not feel the slightest shame in being naked or seen naked but I am happy to be able to share my complete nudity with anyone who wants to meet her, I am happy to be able to show myself completely...

Latest Post
by  
Neither Pride nor Shame

I did not design or make my body. I'm not responsible for its various parts and pieces. I have cause for neither pride nor shame. I'm neither proud of nor ashamed of my nose, fingers, or toes -- why should my attitude be any different...

I am a true exhibisionist

hi i am a bisexual and i am new to this group. i consider myself a true nudist and a exhibitionist. i love to share my nude photos and videos. love to see others nude pics. open for all kind of chats. skype chat and sharing intimate feelings. i love...

No walls or barriers

I love being naked primarily because it feels like I let down all my walls and barriers. It does not get me sexually arouse but gets me to feel more comfortable. I have been in environments where all were nude and fairs in San Francisco where some...

Sharing nudity

The best thing about being naked is being seen in your nakedness. I am naked to be myself and I show myself naked without any shame. I feel no shame in being seen or in showing myself completely naked. I am happy to share my total nakedness with...

Happy to share my total nudity

Hello everybody, I am Andrea from Italy. When I am naked I feel free, myself and sincere. I am not ashamed to be seen naked by anyone. I am happy to share my total nakedness with every person. I am looking for friends (women, couples, men) who share...

Latest Post
by  
Completely naked for totally naked friends

Hello everybody. I am Andrea from Italy. I am happy to be naked, completely naked for all to see and feel no shame in that. Being naked is natural. I am looking for friends (women, couples, men) who share the pleasure and the desire to share their...

Latest Post
by  
I love exposure!

I have known for a long time that I love being nude in public. It escalated when I had the chance to participate in an amateur stripping contest - and the thrill with taking it all off for spectators - with all the cheering was amazing. Since then,...